Mafia Pt 44

Kenma just blankly stared at Kuroo as he first put him in the bike then him. He didn't say anything, didn't do anything, he just was too quiet for Kenma's liking.

Kenma: Aren't you gonna hit me? Yell? Pinch? Anything..?

Kuroo: whatever Akaashi wants.

Kenma: What are you his dog? Why wait for him.

Kenma's thoughts: we'll he's already mad, can't make it much worse. So why not say some things that have been in my mind..

Kuroo: it's not that easy.

Kenma: Or are you just that simple minded that you can't make decisions for yourself?

Kuroo: Just drop it.

Kenma: Why?

Kuroo: Because I said so.

Kenma: WHY WON'T YOU JUST KILL ME AT THIS POINT?

Kenma immediately regretted his words, he didn't mean for those words to come out.

Kuroo: If that's what you want, sure.

Kenma: I-I...

Kuroo: What? Cat got your tongue? You seemed all fired up a moment ago.

Kenma didn't know what to say he just looked into the scenery and imagined his time before this happened...

Kenma: Keep your arms up Lev, if you let them down then the enemy will be quick to attack.

Lev: I got it.

As they began to spar Lev quickly threw the first punch but ended up missing giving Kenma the opportunity to knock him down with a punch to the gut.

Lev: Ow..

Kenma: You lasted longer this time, nice job.

Lev: Agh..a whole 15 seconds longer..yayy

Kenma: You gotta appreciate the small things Lev.

Lev: Yeah yeah whatever.

Kenma: Go practice with Yaku in the meanwhile.

Lev: Y-Yaku?! But he well uhm he's just..

Kenma: Geez just ask him out at this point!

Lev: ASK HIM OUT? ARE YOU CRAZY, HE'LL NEVER SAY YES.

Kenma: No need to overthink it Lev, you're a good guy. He'll gladly say yes.

Lev: Thanks Kenma-San, have you found the lucky one yet?

Kenma: Nope, and I never plan to.

Lev: Why is that?

Kenma: relationships are hard, people depend on each, help each other, love each other...I'm just not sure if I can handle that..