Mafia Pt 70

As Kenma was making his way back home he couldn't seem to focus. He was just so lost in his own thoughts. He understood that is "kidnappers" weren't exactly the typical kidnappers as they treated him with respect to some degree and kinda cared for him? Yet they also tortured him mercilessly at the start, although, he did try to kill them in their defense..

Kenma: God this is too much thinking..

Fukunaga: feeling alright boss?

Kenma: Yeah just a bit tired..how much longer?

Fukunaga: Just a little more of a wait!

Kenma sighed as he leaned back onto his seat. He was so conflicted on what to do. Now he could mercilessly torture them, but ehh something about that sounded a little wrong to him.

Kenma: God when did I become this indecisive..

He whispered to himself, not trying to sound crazy instead of his coworker.

Just as Kenma started to get back in his head, he finally pulled up to a place that seemed quite familiar to him. His home. Well..at least one of his homes.

Kenma stepped out and was immediately greeted by dozens of his staff.

Kenma: You just had to go and spread the news didn't you?

Fukunaga: I may have got a little ahead of ourselves but it worked out!

Kenma rolled his eyes before almost being tackled by one of his coworkers, lev.

With tears in his eyes he hugged Kenma as tight as he could.

Lev: KENMA-SAN IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCHHH

Kenma: nice to see you to lev

Lev: KENMA-SAN YOU HAVE BRUISES ON YOUR ARMS ARE YOU ALRIGHT? SHOULD I GET A DOCTOR? YOURE GONNA BE ALRIGHT, RIGHT?

Kenma: I'm fine lev don't worry. I'll see a doctor later on, but first I have some things to take care of.

Lev: Alright kenma-San, let me know if you need anything please. I'll be at your service..and..be safe..!

Kenma: yeah yeah will do, now go and practice some more, I'm still positive I could beat you in a fight anyday!

As Kenma a parted ways with lev he started to think about how many people's lives he probably effected while being gone. We'll go he wasn't there he wondered who was paying his servants, and if they weren't getting paid why'd they stay?

Kenma: I guess I'll have to ask Fukunaga my questions later, right now I should take care of something..

With that Kenma made his way downstairs into what he liked to call his jail-yard. He mainly used this place to lock up people before he either tortured them or killed then.

When he went down he could tell that the place hadn't been used in awhile as his last victim's blood stains were still smeared all over the walls. Ugh, I'll have to get that cleaned up, he thought as he began approaching one of the three.

He had to walk quite a bit before he finally reached the brig, and then there finally, before his eyes, was the one and only, Tetsuro Kuroo.

(Sorry I lost motivation the next part I'll be better😭)