Mafia Pt 75

TW: Gory (Violent)

Kenma was cautious as he went into the building. He could practically smell the blood oozing from the grounds and from one look he could tell that some of the kids have been there for awhile. He looked around and saw two guys, most definitely stronger than him, laughing and drinking, like they didn't have a care in the world. Disgusting.

He crept in the shadows, being careful not to even make the slightest noise. He looked up and down, realizing that there were no cameras at all. So if he could just take out these two silently no one would ever know. He got behind the taller and without missing a beat he slashed his throat open, scarlet blood spraying all over the room. The other was quick to react, almost instantaneously drawing out his gun, but unfortunately for him that was no problem for this opponent. Kenma ducked and tackled him so he lost his balance and pulled out a needle. He jammed it in the guy's neck, but just to be safe he delivered a solid punch to his face.

He went to go double check to see if the guy was dead and once he confirmed he started to restrain the other guy. That's when he heard the soft voice of one of the kids. Her hair was draped to her back, cuts aligned all across her face, and she was in the arms of a older child who was turned away.

Kenma: Hm?

?: Are..here..save..us?

It was clear this kid was here for awhile and was traumatized deeply. And in some way Kenma could relate to her. He slowly approached the small girl and unlocked the cage she was kept in. He slowly reached out his hand and gently cupped her face.

Kenma: You wanna go..?

?: No alone...my friends

Kenma: Yeah..you and your friends, how does that sound?

The kid gently smiled and grabbed the olders hand.

?: Good..!

Kenma gave her a slight smile before calling Fukunaga to take care of this. He waited till his associates arrived, keeping the small girl in his arms. She had some trouble walking and stumbled, so he picked her up. And it just felt so natural, something he hadn't experienced in a while.

Kenma: What's your name?

?: No

Kenma: What do you mean no?

?: No..

Kenma: You weren't given one?

She nodded her head and rested on Kenma's shoulder.

Kenma: Hm, what type of name fits you..

The older pondered for a moment before looking back at the kid.

Kenma: Hana?

The kid beamed excitedly and nodded her head in approval.

Kenma: Looks like you have a name now.

He ruffled the kids head and then he heard steps approaching. He took a step back, holding the kid tighter. He had his hand on his knife and was ready to attack..

(Sorry just actually one more chapter till they reunite :, D, I'll release it hopefully tomorrow)