Mafia Part 60

Kenma: Can I just stay in here..

Kuroo: Let's have some fun!

Kenma: You're other two friends are dead asleep.

Kuroo looks back to see his two partners completely passed out. He internally sighed before stepping out of the driver's seat and spent the next 3 minutes trying to wake them.

Akaashi: Mmm Testu 5 more minutes..

Bokuto: Are we already here..?

Kuroo: Come on get up you big goofs.

After some more convincing he was finally able to drag the two out of the car.

Kuroo: Cmon kitty get out.

Kenma: Bite me.

Kuroo: I'm not dealing with you too right now.

Kuroo easily picked up the younger startling Kenma, and before he could kick the older, Kuroo dropped him on the ground.

Kenma: KUROO

Kuroo: Get up come on

Kenma: You're such a bitch..

Kuroo: What was that?

Kenma: Nothin..

Kuroo: That's what I thought, now come on, hold my hand.

Kenma: No.

Kuroo: That's alright there is a plan B

Kuroo pulled out a collar and leash and starts walking towards Kenma.

Kenma: What the hell is that.

Kuroo: Well if you don't wanna hold my hand that is fine with me, just wear this.

As much as Kenma wanted to Absolutely beat the shit out of the older he decided to accept defeat and awkwardly held the older's hand.

Kuroo: Now was taht so hard?

Kuroo looked down at the younger and didn't even need an answer. His face was burning with shades of red.

Kuroo: Bo, Kaashi, you guys ready?

Bokuto: Yep!

Akaashi: I wish I got to sleep a bit more, but yes.

Kuroo: Sober up?

Akaashi: Yeah I wasn't even that drunk.

Kuroo: Sure..well let's have some fun!

The 4 made their first stop at a roller coaster and this already annoyed Kenma. Now he wasn't terrified of heights, but he certainly didn't like them very much either. Their first ride he was right next to Bokuto who seemed absolutly terrified and and excited at the same time. He clung onto Kenma's arm the whole ride that by the end of it there were red marks on his arm.

Kenma: Can I not sit next to him next time..

Kuroo: Eh we'll see.

The 4 continued to ride different thrilling rides and this was really taking a hit to Kenma's stamina. By the end of their 5th ride he was already bobbing his head up and down and slightly leaning on Kuroo.

Kuroo: So what ride is next!

Akaashi: I don't think Kenma is gonna be able to take another ride-

Kuroo looked down to see the younger almost half asleep.

Kuroo: Kittyyy wake upp.

Kenma: Erm..I've been awake..

Kuroo: We've barely been here for 2 hours, cmon get up.

Akaashi: I could also use a break, maybe you can Kou can keep riding rides and we can sit down for a bit.

Kuroo: Eh alright that works

Bokuto: Come on let's goo!

The owl headed male drags Kuroos out of there whilst both of the youngers are just left there.

Akaashi: You feeling alright?

Kenma: I'm just tired jesus..

Akaashi: Well let's take a seat

The two younger's ended up sitting underneath a tree and whilst Akaashi was admiring the view Kenma took the opportunity to doze off to sleep on Akaashi's shoulder. It was all peacefully until on of the characters dressed up as a clown tapped Kenma's shoulder, waking him up. The minute Kenma saw the clown he was terrified and instinctively punched is square in the jaw.

This quickly alerted the attetintion of Akaashi who checked on the poor guy who got sucker punched while Kenma hid behind Akaashi, also seeing if the guy he punched was alright. Now obviously it wasn't long before both of them got booted, and while Akaashi was laughing about it Kenma was quite embarrassed . He never thought his fear of clowns would get out, especially to these people of all.

Akaashi called Bokuto and Kuroo who were laughing the whole time they heard about the situation, and Kenma once again drifted off to sleep.

Akaashi smiled at the younger while waiting for his two other lovers, and finally after a good 15 minutes they came out.

Akaashi: so what took you to lovebirds so long?

Kuroo: we kinda got lost and ended up somewhere random..

Bokuto: I have so many regrets riding all those rides..

Kuroo: do not puke in the car.

Akaash: Lord, we'll we still have some time dont we? Why don't we walk a little and then if bo is still alright then we can go home?

Kuroo: sounds good

Bokuto: I agree

Kuroo: although what about the youngster?

Akaashi: one of us can carry him probably.

Bokuto: oh! Me me me!

Akaashi: Don't drop him Bo.

Akaaashi handed to blonde over to the excited Bokuto and Kenma nuzzled his head into Bokuto's neck and let out small little snores.

Kuroo: we'll, shall we get on our way?

Akaashi: lead the way.