Mafia Pt 45

Sorry this took long to get out, it was PSAT week and I was drained <33

[End of Flashback]

Kuroo: We are home, get off.

Kenma just complied, kept his head down and followed Kuroo inside. As soon as they entered in they saw a smiley Bokuto cuddling a flustered Akaashi.

Bokuto: Hey Testuu!

Kuroo: My, my what do we have here?

Bokuto: Someone was feeling a little attention deprived~

Akaashi: Shut up..

Kuroo: Well sorry to take the attention of you kaashi, but we had a little situation while we were at the restaurant.

Akaashi straightened up a little bit and leaned towards Kuroo.

Akaashi: So, would you like to explain yourself Kenma?

Kenma just stayed quiet, avoiding direct eye contact and looking everywhere except Akaashi.

Akaashi: Alright, what happened Kuroo?

Kuroo: He jumped off the bike, ran into the forest, then got hit by a tranquilizer dart and was transported to a nearby hospital.

Akaashi: Is that so? Well then, Testu, I'll leave the punishment up to you.

Kuroo: Well that's the thing, I can't think of a good one :(

Akaashi: Oh my, guess it's on me..hmm, I have one.

Kenma held his breath, he thought it was going to be some excruciating torture or maybe they'd even kill him..

Akaashi: A apology to Kuroo.

Kenma: A apology?

Akaashi: specifically a genuine one.

Kenma: I'm now going to apologize to someone who fucking kidnapped me.

Akaashi: Is that so? Well then till you do you won't be receiving any of your supplements.

Kenma: No Supplements? That's my punishment, kind of pathetic of gang leaders like you.

Akaashi: Just wait and see, you've only experienced day 1. Day 2 is the worst.

Kenma: Whatever.

Kenma was internally breathing a sigh of relief, his punishment is not even that bad, or at least that's what he thinks..

Akaashi: Testu, do you mind if he sleeps with you again?

Kuroo: Oh? But why?

Akaashi: When he apologizes it should be to you of course.

Kenma: I won't be apologizing.

Akaashi: Just wait and see.

Kuroo: Well I have no objections but it's already late, so cmon kitty, let's go to sleep.

Once again Kenma was dragged by Kuroo and he was forced to sit through Kuroo's LONG nightly routine before going to bed.

Kuroo: Night'

Kenma: Whatever.

[Timeskip to 2AM]

Kenma woke up to a sharp pain from his abdomen and a major head ache. He had to urge to throw up but his legs wouldn't move, he tried to yell or scream or do something but nothing was happening.

Kenma's Thoughts: What's happening to me..I've felt pain before but this is a new level..I-i just can't..

He sobbed into his pillow hoping someone would recognize him soon. After around 15 minutes of this he felt an arm on his shoulder and turned back to see a grumpy Kuroo.

Kuroo: Erm..it's 2am why are you crying..

As Kenma tried to make words nothing came out. Kuroo noticed he wasn't speaking and realized something was wrong.

Kuroo: Hey..hey it's alright.

Kuroo embraced Kenma in a tight hug and slowly cracked hun back and forth. As Kenma was trying to calm down Kuroo picked up his phone and slowly texted Akaashi the situation.

Kuroo: Deep breaths alright.

Kenma clenched onto Kuroo's shirt even tighter as he tried to calm down, but nothing seemed to be working.

A few minutes late a small cream could be heard at the door. Akaashi and Bokuto entered the room, looking exhausted.

Akaashi: [Yawn]...where's he..?

Kuroo: Right here

Akaashi: Hey, can you feel anything.

Kenma: Just looked at him and hid his face deeper into Kuroo's chest.

Akaashi: Alright this will only hurt for a moment.

Kenma felt a needle going into his neck and suddenly everything seemed like it was in slow motion. And before he knew it, he was out.