Mafia Pt 90

Me because I told myself I was going to write this 8 different times in the last week and am just getting to it😁😁

As the house got closer and closer, Kenma could feel his heart beat quicken. Just the look of their faces reminds of of what he used to have, and what they made him lose.

Just saw they were about to reach he felt a strong pull on his hair.

Mr L: you better not cause any trouble, or else.

Kenma: I understand.

Mr L: Good, then let's have a fun trip shall we?

Kenma took a shaky sigh before stepping out of the vehicle and finally facing the three.

Kuroo: It's quote splendid to see you again sir.

Mr L: The same to you, know let's cut to business shall we?

Kuroo: Yes of course, would you like to get settled into a room first?

Mr L: So thoughtful aren't you?

Kuroo: We do try to make the best impression on people.

The whole time their conversation was going on Kenma could feel eyes scanning him up and down. He tried to pretend to not notice it, but it was starting to get hard.  He just decided to stare down at the ground for the time being.

Kuroo: Well, let's get going then?

Mr L grabbed Kenma's wrist tightly and dragged him inside. The house had the same cinnamony smell as before, and as usual was spotless. Kenma closed his eyes for a moment, reminiscing about all the memories he made there. Sure, they were awful, but..some were good? But what does it matter know, they don't want someone like him. He's worthless to them.

While lost in his thoughts, Kenma hasn't even realized Kuroo was talking to him until Mr L elbowed him causing him to flinch.

Kenma: Hm?

Kuroo: You're room.

Kenma looked up to Mr L, knowing he was angry. But all he saw was his normal fake smile plastered all over his face.

Mr L: we can share the same rule, it's no trouble.

Kuroo: No we insist, we want both of you to be as comfortable as possible!

Mr L have Kenma a menacing glare before allowing him to go.

And there Kenma was, all alone again. He stared out the window longingly, knowing that he was never gonna make it to the otherwise if the wall.

He laid on his bed, ready to just end it all. He knew the day Mr L got bored of him was the day he was done. And he couldn't wait for that day. He slowly closed his eyes, but before he could start sulking  again he heard a small knock at the door. He got up quickly, thinking it was Mr L. But when he opened the door he was surprised to see who it was. Akaashi.

Akaashi: Could I come in-

Kenma slammed the door before he could even finish his sentence. Even his face made him mad. He never wanted to see those traitors again. Unfortunately,
he heard the door creep open again.

Akaashi: Quite rude of you, don't you think?

Kenma: Why can't you people just leave me be?

Akaashi: Let's talk.

Kenma: The hell!? I have no patience to talk with you.

Akaashi: just settle down and listen.

Kenma: Settle down?! Do you know what the hell I've been through? I can't just settle down, every day, everywhere, anytime, I have to be prepared for that asshole?! I CAN'T EVER GET A BREAK, EVERYDAY ID JUST BEATING, AFTER BEATING, AFTER-

Akaashi h wrapped his hands around the younger and hurried his head in his neck.

Kenma: GET OFF ME.

Kenma tried punching, kicking, biting, but Akaashi just wouldn't budge. It was only after 5 minutes if uncontrollable rage that he settled down.

Akaashi: Sorry..

Kenma: Just..leave me alone.

Akaashi: In this state?

Kenma: I'll be gone soon anyways.

Akaashi pulled out of the hug and took a good look at the smaller. He saw he wouldn't make eye contact anymore, he was hunched over, he looked pale and skinny, and even when Akaashi just hugged him he flinched.

Akaashi: What happened.

Kenma: Just go.

Akaashi: We both know that won't happen unfortunately.

Kenma: I'm tired Akaashi, please.

Akaashi sighed, this wasn't a good time to talk and he knew that. He took one final look at Kenma before heading off.

As soon as Kenma heard the door lock he was on his knees. Why did he have to come back and pretend to care about him. Why is everyone messing with him. Why can't it all just be over..