Mafia Pt 55

As the 4 finally reached home Kenma was long asleep.

Kuroo: Bo can you carry him inside of you think you'll need help?

Bokuto: I'm good!

Bokuto slowly lifted the younger in his arms and carried him inside to their bedroom.

Akaashi: Sure has been a long day, I'm ready to catch some Zs.

Akaashi hoped in bed right next to Kenma cuddling up to him. Bokuto giggled before taking off his coat and joining their little snuggle party.

Kuroo: Damn I leave for just a minute and you guys are having a sleepover without me?

The older climbed into the bed and wrapped his arms around the brunette.

Akaashi: Kuroo get your icy cold hands of my hips.

Kuroo: Whatever you say

Kuroo then proceeded to lift his hands under Akaashi's shirt making the younger shriek.

Akaashi: YOU DUMBASS-

Kuroo: you walked yourself right into that

He smacked the older's arm and faced into Kenma, who was still asleep. He began to play with his long, beautiful, golden hair. He played with it until he began to fall asleep, then he buried his head into the the smaller's hair.

[Timeskip 4 hours]

Kenma woke up abruptly, his hands shaking and his breathing becoming heavy. His eyes began to water and he couldn't stop. He could feel his heart racing and buried his face in his hands to muffle his sobs. Although that wasn't enough to not wake up at least one of them.

Kuroo: Erm..Is it already time to wake up..

He looked at the clock, 3am. His 2 lovers were fast asleep, but not the other man.

Kuroo: It's later go to sleep kitty..

Kenma wasn't paying attention until Kuroo lightly tapped his shoulder. He looked up sniffling seeing the older, some what dazed, giving him a concerned face.

Kuroo: You alright?

Kenma looked away, he couldn't let him see this side of him. It's a side he never wanted to show people and always tried to keep it to himself.

Kenma: I'm fine..sorry for waking you.

Kuroo wasn't buying that. Having to deal with Bokuto's mood swings and Akaashi's insecurities he's gotten pretty good at identifying people's feelings. He reached over Akaashi to wrap his hands around the younger's torso. This shocked Kenma, making him gasp rather loudly before Kenma used one of his arms to cover his mouth. He dragged him over Akaashi pulled him in a tight embrace.

Maybe it was just because of everything hed had gone through t that day, or he was just feeling overwhelmed. But he broke down. He buried his head and let out heavy sobs while gripping onto the older's shirt. Now this was enough to wake up another one.

Akaashi immediately went to see if he was sick or something, but he quickly realized that wasn't the case.

Akaashi: What happened?

Kuroo: How am I suppose to know you're the smart one-

Akaashi: Why is he crying?

Kuroo: He's sad..?

Akaashi you're no help.

He dug his fingers into Kenma's scalp, doing a repeated massaging pattern.

Akaashi: Hey, what's wrong?

Kenma couldn't even look at him, he just dug his face deeper into Kuroo's chest and tried to muffle his sobs.

Kuroo: Should we take him back to the hospital?

Akaashi: Perhaps, let me check his temperature.

Akaashi grabbed a thermometer he was keeping on the night stand just in case this situation were to happen. He moved the smaller's hair and inserted it into his ear, making Kenma flinch slightly.

Akaashi: 97.2, it's normal.

Kuroo looked down at the smaller and gently stroked his head.

Kuroo: What's going in with you smalls?

He gently pried off the younger to see his bloodshot eyes and runny nose. Kenma looked away from him in embarrassment and tried to bury himself into a pillow nearby, but Akaashi was one step ahead. He grabbed the younger by the shoulders and turned him to face him.

Akaashi: Kenma, what's wrong?

The younger was a little shocked to hear his name for the first time in awhile, but he just stared at the ground.

Akaashi sighed as he slowly brought the younger to his chest. Kenma was so close to Akaashi he could feel his heart beating and could feel every time Akaashi took a breath.

In a low voice Akaashi quietly hummed to the younger, it was no complex song just something basic. But that was all Kenma needed to calm his nerves. He let out a shaker breath, burying his head further into Akaashi's stomach and allowed himself to be cooed to sleep by the older's voice.