[REDACTED] (6)

Part Six (final): She'll Kill You

March 29, 1953
11:30a.m.
Norwood's National Laboratories

Third Person's POV
During these past few weeks, Freddie, Jack, May, Noriko, Raven, and Stanley have been trying to see or talk to Kuriko whenever they are at the lab.

Just a few minutes ago, with May's luck, she was able to find the files of Kuriko.

She held the file and opened it, surrounded by the others, while they sat in an empty room next to Kuriko's room. "Okay, here it is... Kuriko Nakano."

'Project: S̶H̶A̶M̶E̶ // FORGET
Name: Kuriko Knight Nakano
Birthday: September 11, 1932
Height: 5'9"
Status: Alive
Information: Failed experiment. Given the blood of Shades, Hidebehinds, Araneidans, and Marshes; 1 of 4 in effect. Emotion-sharing experiment failed; caused her to lose most of her emotions and feelings, is almost completely numb. Knows and is acquainted with Project Lapis/023. Occasionally brung to a room where a mutated Shade is to kill her for good, yet somehow she always resurrects herself even with her ability disabler active — reasoning is unknown and inexplainable. Communicates to a boy in the mirror.
Gifts: True sight, regeneration, self-resurrection, soul sensing, mimic, hunting, enhanced hearing, creation (materialize objects), bone manipulation, healing, dark wings.'

MAIN INFORMATION

Project: S̶H̶A̶M̶E̶ FORGET
Birth Name: Kuriko Knight Nakano
Date of Birth: September 11, 1932
Status: Alive
Occupation: university student (formerly), experiment (formerly).
Gender: Female

MEDICAL HISTORY

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 125 lbs
Scars: One on her left knee (from her youth), one on her forearm (from so many needles inserted in the same spot).
Physical Health: 4/10
Mental Health: 2/10
Notes: Talks to a "Friend" in her mirror and doesn't have any other social contact.

STATS

Gift Mastery: 5.5/10
Strength: 10/10
Speed: 7/10
Trick: 7.5/10
Defense: 8.5/10
Recovery: 10/10
Stamina: 7.5/10
Intelligence: 10/10
Perception: 10/10
Creativity: 10/10

EXPERIMENT INFORMATION

Experiment Count: 457
Experiments Failed: 293
Gifts: Regeneration, resurrection, extrasensory perception, enhanced senses, weapon generation, bone manipulation, Knight wings, hunting, inaudibility, soul-sensing.
Notes: Her blood rejected Hidebehind, Araneidan, and Marsh blood. She can't empathize with any pain— the experiments backfired; as a result, she can't feel physical or emotional pain and her emotions have been disappointingly dulled.