ANATOMICALLY CORRECT

"That was stupid and very immature, Sasha! What if one of those beast men thought you were a sniper...? What the hell were you thinking?" She tried to give her granddaughter a stern glare.

Sasha grinned and looked at her grandmother defiantly.

"Really grandma? Are you trying to make me feel guilty now? 'Cause if you were, maybe you shouldn't have grinned..." She started laughing.

"If you'd been me, you would have done exactly the same! You're just as curious about those guys as I am, and shoot me...? These guys already knew we had snipers hidden all over the place, the little one, the one with the green pants wasn't looking around to take a good look at the beautiful scenery..."

Ella started to laugh at her granddaughter's witty remarks.

"Girl, the little one with the green pants, ...eh! ...is still three heads taller than you. That giant is just insanely big, even compared to the rest of his kind..."

Her granddaughter rolled her eyes and shrugged.

"Whatever..., but let's take a look at the files, okay? I'm curious to see what's on it."

The Taroc hadn't exaggerated, Ellen thought to herself, his medics had indeed done extensive research. They'd been looking at diagram upon diagram and explanation after explanation for nearly four hours and were already pretty fed up with all the tedious information.

Fortunately, the end was in sight.

There was still a file left, and she sighed at the thought of another long-winded diagram.

"And? Read anything interesting while I was on the toilet?" With a crooked grin Sasha sat down next to her again, thank God she had brought a new bottle of wine.

After having read the first four boring files, Sasha suggested it was time to have a glass of wine while going through the boring material, Combining the useful with the pleasant... Sasha and Ellen thought it was after the first glass with her once, the material suddenly seemed less boring and they had the greatest pleasure in the formal language.

"Pour me another one, we still have a bunch of files to go..."

After Sasha filled her glass and sat down next to her again, she opened the file and took a long gulp. Almost immediately the gulp came out again at the sight of a picture of a completely naked Shri'Traccal man.

"Holy shit!" Beside her, her granddaughter burst out laughing.

"So that's what those guys look like under their clothes, that's also a disappointment..." In the picture the man was completely naked and there was a great muscular body, but where the human men had the genitals, .. .sat nothing... well nothing

There was a bulge with folds in the area between the legs, but no male member or scrotum was discernible.

The two women looked at each other and laughed again.

"I'm really curious how they would have thought of procreating together, as the medics had described here." Ellen scoffed.

Sasha leaned forward and swiped her finger across the screen to scroll to the next image, then froze when she saw the next photo.

The photo showed that same naked man, only now his genitals were clearly on display.

"H.o.l.y shit..." Through her whisper sounded undisguised surprise and quickly Sasha scrolled to the next page.

The next page showed no image, but a video that clearly showed what the male Shri'Traccal anatomy looked and worked, and both women stared mesmerized at the screen while the video left nothing to the imagination.

"I didn't see that one coming..." Ellen gulped half of her glass and looked at her red-faced granddaughter.

"I've seen some naked men in real life and plenty in photos, but I've never come across this... My goodness what a device..." And quickly she emptied the rest of the glass.

"Hit me again, sweetheart! I could use another drink!"

"You? What do you think about me? I'm the virgin here...!" Quickly she poured both of them a firm glass of wine, and slumped back.

"Just the thought of having that thing inside of me..., just the thought of it already causes a stomach ache..." Upon hearing Sasha's overreaction, Ellen burst out laughing uncontrollably and tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Don't worry sweetie, it'll be all right if it ever comes to that..."

At that very moment, both women heard the door open and it was not difficult to guess who it could be.

To avoid grumbling from her mother, Sasha rose quickly to reach the window, giggling and on wobbly legs.

"See you tomorrow, Ellen..." She quickly stepped out of the open window, inelegant and grinning.

Inside, Ellen tried to straighten her face, so as not to arouse suspicion in her daughter.

Without knocking, Nora entered her mother's office.

"Did you really think I didn't know Sasha was here?" And she rolled her eyes.

"You two are two hands on one stomach... Sometimes Mom, I think you're an even bigger teenager than she is... Two bottles of wine Mom, really?"

Ellen leaned back in her chair.

"And sometimes you're like an old woman, Nora... With you everything is difficult and heavy... you should enjoy something every now and then..., and just to be clear, the first bottle was only a quarter full, we haven't finished a bottle and a half yet."

But what can I do for you?"

Nora sat across from her mother and examined the wristband her mother had received from Vsar. Internally, Ellen let out a sigh of relief, luckily she had thrown Vsar's device with information in her desk drawer just in time, otherwise she would have had to listen to Nora's doom thinking for the next few hours.

"What's that, mom?" Nora pointed at the dark green bracelet.

"Aren't you afraid he's using you?"

"No, Nora... I'm not. Vsar gave me this device, to stay in contact. Look Nora..." Ellen ran with her hand over her face, whether she liked it or not, she had to tell Nora a few things.

"The war maybe over..., but we're at the brick of extinction..." Just hear me out without interruptions..., just listen, okay?

"There are no human males left to procreate with, at least not as far as we know...and believe me the other leaders have been just as busy searching as we have been, but they haven't found anything either. Until recently, we all assumed that we would become extinct, because the boys that were born turned out to be sterile. I've got a few rags for you and think about it. Have you ever wondered why the Shri'Traccal suddenly returned after all these years? Why did most ships leave in the first place and the most important question, where are all the Shri'Traccal women?" Ellen saw that Nora wanted to answer immediately, but suddenly closed her mouth again. Slowly Nora stood up without taking her eyes from her mother .

"I hope you're not suggesting what I think you're doing, Mother..." Turned and walked to the door.

"Nora. This stays between us, is that clear..." Nora turned at the sound of the harsh tone in her mother's voice.

The disgust was evident on Nora's face, but since her mother was the clan leader, Nora had no choice but to obey her. "Loud and clear, ma'am." And strode off.