ALLIENCE DAY

"OWWW!! My feet hurt!" Nora groaned and fell onto the bed. It had been a busy afternoon. Both the men and the women were well behaved, what she had noticed was how sneeky some of them drank the alcohol, both the men and women, but what she hadn't anticipated was that the party area would be so incredibly large!

Yes... she had seen the plans, but now that she had to run the rounds this had proved fatal to her feet.

Moaning, she kicked off her hiking boots, stripped the clammy pants from her legs, and took off her shirt and underwear as she walked to the bathroom.

"MOM!!! Where are you?!" A disappointed moan escaped her, she felt so dirty...she wanted to take a shower!

"I'm upstairs, just want to get in the shower!" But before she could turn on the tap...

"Wait a minute! Then I'll do your hair first!" Before Nora knew it, Sasha was already standing next to her. Her daughter's hair clung to her head and Nora saw streams of sweat running down her neck, the weather was horribly muggy today and she felt sorry for her highly pregnant daughter.

"Why, you're going to do my hair first? Are you nuts, Sasha?! You're pregnant! Get your ass on the couch with your legs up! My hair isn't important..." But before she had the chance to delegate her daughter to her bed, Sasha had already turned her mother in a way her motehr's back was facing a chair and, without responding to her mother's grumbling, pushed the naked woman towards the chair.

"Tonight's the party and you're not going to walk around like some bum. I'm going to do your hair and that's it!"

Nora looked at her daughter's hands and saw that she already had the clippers ready and she slumped onto the chair with a groan. "Ohhh... all right, but do it quickly, okay?! I can basically smell myself!" With a grin, Sasha pushed her mother's head to the side and got to work.

After twenty minutes Sasha was done and she took a good look at her work. Her mother's hair looked presentable all over again. Sasha shaved the sides of her mother's head, showing off her mother's tattoos on her head. The hair on top of her head was long, dark and wavy and fell just past Nora's shoulders, the only thing her mothers long locks needed was a slight trimm of the ends.

Once her motehr was done taking her well needed shower Sasha would braid Nora's hair pinning it on top so that the rest of her hair would fall from behind like a waterfall.

"Nice! If I say so myself. Now, off you go! Get your ass in the shower, I'll lie down on the bed with my legs up for a while, before I'm going to do the rest of your hair!" Nora looked suspiciously at her daughter, who was waddling toward the bed.

What was her daughter up to? She knew her hair needed a shave, but why did she have to do the rest of her hair? It wasn't like she was going on a date!

Whatever... First she was going to take a shower!

After washing and drying herself extensively, Nora walked into the bedroom where her daughter had fallen asleep and smiled at the girl's bulging belly. A big lump formed in her throat knowing that her daughter would soon give birth to a new tiny creature. She quickly walked to the wardrobe to get a shirt, if she kept looking at that big belly that occasionally moved uncontrollably, she would start sniffling.

"Uhhmmm, I don't think so, Mom..." Even before Nora had had a chance to pull the shirt over her head, she heard her daughter's misguided voice.

"Why not? This shirt fits great!" A misplaced buzz was her answer, and she watched as her daughter got up from her bed and came waddling her way.

"I'm sure that shirt will fit, mom, but it doesn't look good. Tonight you're going to look nice for a change!" She raised her hand when Nora opened her mouth to protest.