DIRTY MIND

Back at the festivities

"What are you up to, Vsar?" With a big grin, the giant took her glass from her hands and set it on one of the large tables placed around the stage.

Without replying, he took her hand and led her toward the dance area. Slowly it dawned on Ellen what her lover was up to and she tried to free her hand.

"OOOHHH, No! I'm not going to dance! Vsar, I really can't dance!!" Her eyes widened and her heart began to beat faster at the thought that she would have to move under the watchful eye of her entire clan... And then that music! So sultry! She would look like a hippo dancing a ballet performance!

"Don't talk nonsens, eyseah! Show your women that their leader is at home in all trades, and not just with her head and mouth... although you can certainly start using that mouth later, if you should feel need to do so..."

The mischievous twinkle in his eye spoke volumes and Ellen colored deep behind her ears at his ambiguous remark.

"You really are a horny old buck, Vsar!" His booming laugh made her stomach tickle and she couldn't help but smile. Oh, how she loved this man!

To her horror, she suddenly found herself on stage, surrounded by dancing couples. With the giant gripping her tightly around her waist, she had no choice but to sway gently to the rhythm he indicated and that of the music. Ellen was grateful for the two wines she had knocked back, her hips turned out to be a little more flexible than she had expected.

To her surprise, Vsar turned out to be a fine dancer. Though his movements were tribal and animalistic, they were by no means rigid, and she looked at him with wide, astonished eyes.

"My goodness Vsar! Where did you learn to dance like that?" Although she knew his hearing was all right, the loud music made her scream. The only answer he gave her was a wide grin and with a quick movement he turned her around so that she was standing with her back to him.

"You can't blame me that all those dancers here on the stage stirred up my excitement... I just had to hold you and feel against me, pretty lady of mine..."

Ellen felt her giggle like a schoolgirl and was about to answer him when she saw both of his horns appear on either side of her face and felt his hot breath on her neck. A tingling sensation bubbled up in her gut and she gasped as she felt his mouth on her skin.

"Ayek, woman! You seem to be getting more beautiful every day... I love you, Ellen! More than you realize!" His raspy voice was hoarse and Ellen felt her loins begin to glow at the feel of the bump rubbed against her lower back and closed her eyes to enjoy the closeness of the man behind her.

She landed on her feet again when she received a hard poke from one of the other dancers. With a mischievous smile she turned in the arms of her lover. "How about leaving this party early, King Crocodile?"

He looked at her with an apologetic smile. "I can't go home yet, dear... I promised Birgg to take on Taroc's job for one evening..."

And instead of being disappointed by his words, her grin widened. "Ohh did you now? Well..., you know... I've never really looked closely at your office or even your control room... I'm actually curious what they look like in the evening..."

Vsar's eyes twinkled at the ambiguity in her words. "No? Never? Then it is indeed about time! I think the members of the night guard would like to get something to eat! Shall we go and relieve them of their duty for a while then?" He quickly grabbed her hand and led her off the stage.

Their way to the Shri'Traccal complex was filled with laughter, kisses and arousing caresses, and once they arrived at the complex, both Ellen and Vsar had to catch their breath. Once inside, to hide his boner, the giant stood strategically behind his beloved, hoping that the five male warriors and the three female warriors wouldn't notice.

The night shift leader, one of the female warriors, approached Ellen and leaned toward her. "I'll take the portable alarm system with me just in case, in case you miss something or one of the screens goes out unexpectedly..." She gave her Taroc a small wink.

"Why would one of the screens go down here? It's never happened, Anna... The Taroc is not a rookie!" Ellen felt her cheeks glow at the remark of one of the male warriors.

The stout Amazone turned slowly to the man and looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "You never know what could happen, Raszudi... I thought an experienced warrior like you would know?" And with an arrogant attitude, she turned and walked to the door. "Ladies and gentlemen, what do you think? Shall we see if there's any meat left on the grill?"

Her team didn't to be told this twice and quickly the guards grabbed their belongings and walked out of the room one after the other.

Ellen heard the male warrior murmur softly as he was walking down the hallway. "...unbelievable dummass you are! ...eyes open and mouth closed...!"

She could just hear part of Anna's sharp response to the man's grumbling, and turned to Vsar, her face flushed but with a mischievous grin.

"Some men are really blind..." Vsar cocked his head.

"What do you mean by that, my little hellion? I hope you're not accusing me of such? 'Cause if you did..., well I would have no choise but to punish you for insulting your Tároc!" Ellen's eyes widened, and she started to snicker.

"Oehh, what did you have in mind? Smack my bottom?" Vsar pulled her close and lifted her up until their faces were at the same level.

"You have a dirty mind misses Tároc! Thank the fates your clan members aren't around to hear such naughty words!"

Ellen threw her head back in a roaring laughter. "Ohhh my god, Vsar you're really bunkers!"

"I know!" and after that dry remark, he leaned forward and kissed her hard on the mouth.

Ellen sighed with satisfaction and opened her lips to allow his tongue to enter her mouth. She felt his dick had already harden and to tease him, she slid one hand between them and gripped the hard bump firmly. To her satisfaction, she heard him moan with pleasure.

"You asked for it, eyseah!" Vsar muttered into her lips.