CONTACT

His thick brows shot up as high as possible when he heard the girls soft voice. FATES! A young female!

He looked up to Vsar and Ellen, in the hopes they'd come up with something to say, but they were utterly just as speechless. Rhán shook his head. Tároc... my ass... and sighed before he simply answered her question.

"My name is Rhán... Where are you, Nina?"

Instead of an answer, Rhan heard a lot of noise and mumbling on the other side of the comm link, something was wrong...

"Hello? Are you still there Nina?"

It remained quiet on the other side, no one answered.

Ellen realized it took the girl to long to answer, in the hopes to gain trust with the person or persons on the other side of the link, Ellen took matters in her own hand.

"Hello? Are you still there? My name is Ellen... Please talk to me..."

She heard someone on the other side taking a deep, shaky breath. "Yes... We're still here..."

Ellen eyes widened in surprise. This was an adult female and she cheered inwardly.

"Who is this, I'm speaking to now?"

It remained quiet for a couple of seconds, and Ellen feared the woman was about to end the communication, when...

"My name is Kayla... May I ask, why a Shri'Traccal male is there with you, Ellen?"

There was mistrust in the woman's voice, something Ellen understood all too well, it must have seemed strange to her to hear Shri'Traccal's male voice first, then a female voice immediately after.

"Yeah, I bet this probably sounds strange, Kayla, and from what I'm guessing, you're in Europe... Is that right?" Ellen heard the woman gasp and was startled. Had she said something wrong?

In the hopes to regain some trust Ellen tried a different approach.

"Don't worry, Kayla, I'm not here to cause you any trouble, but maybe, you like it if I told you a little about myself?" When Kayla hummed in agreement, she continued.

"As I told you before, my name is Ellen. I am fifty-eight years old, have a daughter Nora and a granddaughter Sasha, and I'm the leader of the White lake clan which is situated on the west side of America. A while ago the Shri'Traccal leader Vsar and I started to create a collaboration between the Shri'Traccal and the Earth women. We started this partnership to give both species a future, because, as probably you are already aware of..., there are no more human males and as for the Shri'Traccal...there are no more females... And I have to say, here with us, the cooperation is going well. But I have a question for you Kayla. Can you tell me how you got this communication tool?"

After a short moment the women, answered her, but she could hear the hesitant in her voice.

"Gh'ara..., one of the Shri'Traccal men, handed me this device..."

Her answer caused a commotion behind her, and she turned around to see what the three men were doing.

Vsar stretched his hand out to his lady. He needed to talk to the female on the other line himself, her mentioning Gh'ara made him curious about her.

"Hello Kayla and Nina..." But before he could continue, another voice joined the conversation.

"...and Lisa! There are three of us here!" Vsar's eyes widened and his brows shot up as high as possible. Another young girl! How in fates name did Gh'ara know these females?