HOT WATER & STEAMY KISSES

Back on the White Lake Azury clan.

"ELLEN! ELLEN!" Where did that damn woman go to now?!

The sound of gushing water made him realise she was in the shower, enjoying the renewed plumbing and the ability of the use of hot water in most of the females houses as well. Vsar shook his head and was about to turn around to sit down in front of the house, on the wooden bench she had especially made for him, to enjoy the last warm rays of the evening sun, but decided against it and instead he snuck up the stairs as silent as possible, while getting rid of his shirt and unbuckling the belt of his pants.

Her yelp in surprise was ear deafening and he snickered as he wrapped his massive arms around her shoulders.

"I did make my arrival pretty clear downstairs, eyseah! I pretty much roared my lungs out to get your attention, but it seems you were enjoying this loud music to much to notice me! I feel utterly ignored... and I'm realy, realy disapointed in you..."

Her mouth dropped open in surprise at his supposedly disappointed words and threw her head back and burst out laughing.

"You're really nuts, Vsar! Come here and I'll make it up to you!" And stood on tiptoe to wrap her arms around his neck.

"Ohh, now you want to make it up to me all of a sudden? I'm not that easy to be charmed, lady, you have to do a little more for that than a little kiss..." Unfortunately, he couldn't hide his face not giving in, and a grin appeared on Ellen's lips.

"Ohh? Since when are my kisses not enough for King Crocodile anymore? I can still remember that someone couldn't get enough of this last night..."

To silence her, Vsar quickly pressed his mouth against hers and wrung his tongue between her lips. A strangled cry escaped her as he grabbed her tight by the buttocks and lifted her up.

As Vsar lifted her, Ellen felt his desire slide down her stomach and between her legs, and a grin formed around her lips that Vsar was kissing extensively.

"Well, well, someone's excited!" She joked, pulling her head back from his greedy mouth slightly to catch her breath.

His tongue followed the curve of her lips and grinned mischievously. "Well, there's nothing more exciting than to feel your warm, wet, naked body against mine, my little spitfire..." The butterflies Ellen felt began to flutter wildly at the sound of his words and her cheeks turned red.

Although Vsar had never hidden his admiration for her, she was still not used to it and blushed every time he verbalized this.

"Hmm! Nice!" He growled a little as he squeezed her bottom gently. "You've gained some weight!"

He began to grin when he saw her startled face. "You know damn well I thought you were too skinny, Ellen. You used to have a nice, little ass, but at least now you're starting to get a really nice, fat ass!" And to reinforce his words, he pressed her against the wall and tightened his grip on her buttocks.

Uncertainty had slowly crept into her mind at his words, but when she lifted her face to look into his eyes, she saw that his usually emerald green eyes had turned all black with lust, and she swallowed the wad that had formed in her throat.

She had to stop comparing him to human men, he was Vsar, a Shri'Traccal and he didn't like skinny women, none of the Shri men did this... Now that she thought of this she realized that most women hadn't been busy watching their weight lately... In fact..., more and more treats were put on the tables...

"Hey! Don't stray, eyséah! We're on to something, remember?!" And carefully not to hurt her with his horns, he plunghed his face into the crook of her neck and started gently nibbling and licking the delicate skin.

A moan escaped her lips at the touch of his mouth against the tender spot of her neck and she felt excitement take over. Roughly, Ellen hooked her fingers into his thick locks and pulled him even closer.

She felt one of his hands release her buttocks, find its way between them and pressing its member against her entrance. A shiver of pleasure ran through her as he slowly buried himself inside her.

"Ayèk Ellen, you feel incredibly wonderful!" His snarling voice sent shivers down her stomach.

Excitement seized her and she gripped his horns with both hands to plant her mouth firmly on his her tonge slipped in and out of his mouth teasingly.

Vsar pressed Ellen with her back against the cold wall and a little cry of terror escaped her, at the same time he buried his member deep inside her, giving her no chance to grumble.

Since his waist was so wide, Ellen had a hard time clinging to her legs, and Vsar rearranged his hands, supporting her thighs. His slow rhythm gradually picked up speed and Ellen felt his cock get thicker and harder and a knot began to grow in her lower abdomen. With her hands clasped tightly around his neck, she tried to follow his rhythm but gave up when he began to pump harder and faster into her.

Ellen bit his lip hard as her orgasm reached its peak and moand deeply.

As her orgasm shot through her body and her walls began to tighten violently around his member, Vsar grabbed her tight and came a few seconds after Ellen, moaning darkly as he shot his cum deep into her womb.

As she came down from her highed, Ellen enjoyed the closeness of his massive, warm body, and rested her head against his chest, inhaling his scent deeply.

"Why were you looking for me anyway?" She muttered with her eyes closed and nose pressed against his skin.

With his face buried in her hair, he mumbled something Ellen couldn't understand.

"What did you say?"

Vsar slowly raised his head. "Rhán has taken Latarji's stronghold."

Immediately alert, Ellen lifted her head and glared at him. "And you didn't bother to tell me, because...?!"

Her giant looked at her with a guilty face. "Forgotten when I saw that gorgeus body of yours..."

Though she wanted to stay angry with him, she couldn't at the sight of his mischievous grin and sighed deeply.

"Are there many injured? How is Sasha, is she okay?"

His big claw gripped her face gently. "Did you really think I would have made love to you if something happened to your granddaughter? Sasha is all right, just like most of Rhán's men... Even Gh'ara is still alive, although he seems badly injured. Rhán will contact us again as soon as the area is secured. So you'll have to wait a little longer before you can bombard Rhán with all your questions."

Ellen kissed him on the mouth. "You're still an numnuts, you know that? But I love you!"

With a soft smile he looked at the little woman in his arms and his heart swelled at the sight of the love in her eyes. "I know, eyséah, and I love you too... Come on, let's get dressed and find something to eat before Rhán contacts us, 'cause if he does, we'll have plenty of work ahead of us..."