MAKING OUT

"Was this why you were acting so weird a few days ago?" Vsar grinned sheepishly.

"Well, yeah... What else was I supposed to do, my instincts slowly took over and I could barely hold myself from pushing my face against your neck to inhale the scent... Then our cooperation would definitely come to hold."

With his huge arms wrapped around her and his hard, keratinized forehead pressed against hers, he stood enjoying her closeness.

"Vsar..." Ellen grinned broadly at his rumbling humming.

"I don't want to be annoying, but my neck and forehead are starting to-hurt, do you mind sitting down?"

Slowly he straightened his back and opened his closed eyes, and the burning look in them, combined with the devilish grin, made her stomach turn.

Vsar couldn't believe his luck, she clearly didn't feel the need to say goodbye yet.

His hands, with which he had just stroked her back, slid to her hips, encircling her buttocks. Quickly he dropped to his knees and lifted her effortlessly, leaving her with nothing to do but grab his shoulders and wrap her legs around his waist.

A yelp escaped her at this unexpected act and she giggled nervously.

"What are you doing?" Her eyes were wide with surprise. "Watch your leg, I'm way too heavy!"

Hearing her protests, Vsar threw his head back and laughed out loud.

"Too heavy? My eyséah, the day you become too heavy to lift is the day I stop breathing! You are as light as a feather, don't worry about my leg!"

Holding her tightly in his arms, Vsar walked over to the chair he'd been sitting on during the meeting, and sat down with Ellen straddling his lap.

The metal plates attached to his pants to enclose his weapons, pressed painfully against the undersides of her thighs, Ellen started to wiggle her hips a little trying to find a better position, but halted her actions at the sight of the painfully twisted face of the Tároc.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you!" Immediately she stopped her movements and sat stiff on his lap.

Vsar cleared his throat. "Don't worry, you not hurting me... at least not in the way you think..." And gasped at the feeling of her warm thighs against his when she sank down in relief. Although there were several layers of fabric between them, he could clearly feel the heat emanating from her body.

Ellen giggled again at his ambiguous remark and she felt young and brash, without thinking she grabbed his head again and kissed him passionately, she snickered when she heard him moan in surprise.

To make her change position, he lifted her up a little and put her a little closer to him, now she did not feel the metal plates, but she became aware of the bulge in his pants and she pulled her head back slightly in surprise.

"I thought this part is always tucked away... at least until..., well, you know..."

With his eyes, black with undisguised desire, he looked at her with a crooked grin.

"Oh, did you think so?" And grinned boyishly. "Let me help you to get rid of that illusion... With you like this, straddling my lap, it's impossible not to be 'enthusiastic'." And to reinforce his words, he gripped her buttocks a little tighter.

Ellen's eyebrows shot up and her eyes widened and a laugh escaped her.

"Good to know..." and she bent over to claim his mouth all over again.

The irritating sound of an alarm tore them from their steaming embrace, Rhán was calling he wanted to make sure everything was okay with his Tároc, as the rest of the group had left hours before and neither leader had made an appearance at home.

Surprised, Vsar and Ellen looked at each other. Quickly Ellen looked at her watch and realised that the giant was right, they had been making out for more than three hours and her face turned red at the memory of it.

"Holy shit, Vsar! We've been sitting here for hours! What will they think of us?"

Vsar grinned at her blushing face. "Tell them the truth... that we wanted to get to know each other a little better... That's no lie, right?"

Ellen laughed uncontrollably at his ambiguous remark.

"You clearly don't know Dakota yet..." and carefully freed herself from his embrace.

After they had both fixed their clothes and stood outside again, they had to say goodbye they had to say goodbye appropriately, as they didn't know if they were being watched.

Before she had a chance to walk away, Vsar grabbed her by the wrist.

"When do I see you again?"

Ellen couldn't suppress a grin.

"Mmh, let me think... The day after tomorrow in the morning, I actually want to check out the new construction site with some of the young woman. Maybe then?"

"Clever idea... maybe I should bring three of the young men I have in mind for the first meeting. Then you can see if those three are a good choice..."

His eyes twinkled with delight at their word game.

"That seems like a good plan! Then we can discuss a few things afterwards..." 

Vsar couldn't suppress a laugh. "I couldn't think of it better, but then I'll have an even better idea..." and his grin widened at the sight of her questioning look.

"Just wait and see my eyséah..." And with a mischievous grin on his face he turned around and walked away.

"I see you in two days from now, my dear Tároc Ellen..."