THE FUTURE IS COMING (Part 1)

Slowly his hands slid down her thighs under her skirt and his fingers began to play with her covered sex. Ellen moaned softly and pulled the large Shri'Traccal close to her and began to pull on the buckles of his trousers. "Why do you have crappy buckles on your clothes? Zippers and buttons would be a lot more practical." she grumbled softly, closing her eyes as Vsar ran his tongue over the tender spot on her neck.

His teasing fingers left her swollen folds and, with an impatient gesture, unfastened the last two buckles of his trousers, earning him an approving moan from Ellen. "Is this better, my little hothead?" The rest of his words were stifled by Ellen who placed her lips firmly on his mouth and silenced him with her tongue.

Her hands pushed away the last bit of cloth that still covered his member and took his already hardened member firmly in her hands and began to slowly stroke his shaft with her hands.

Meanwhile, Vsar's hands had slipped under her skirt again, and he was pulling her lower body closer to him by the hips. "It's your turn eyseah..."

Without interrupting their kiss, Ellen led his height to her throbbing entrance. With one hand she slid her panties aside so his member was unobstructed and with a quick thrust from his hips, her giant shoved his cock into her warm, throbbing canal.

~~~~

"Are you all okay, eyseah?" Ri'kil watched his lover rub her back with a face contorted in pain.

Sasha shook her head. "No... My back is starting to hurt more and more and..." But before she could talk any further, her eyes widened.

"Ohhh....ohhh shit! Ri'kil, send a message Ellen to come NOW!" Surprised and frowning, the young warrior looked at his girl.

"Why does the Tároc have to come right now? I can give you some pain relief too..." At that moment he smelled a strange sweet smell coming from his beloved and saw how her pants got wet.

"I can get you some clean pants too, as well." He chuckled. "Just say you peed your pants..."

His chuckle was immediately nipped in the bud at the deadly look he got from Sasha.

"No, knucklehead! I didn't pee my pants! My water just broke!!" Ri'kil looked at her with a questioning face.

Water broken? What did she mean by that...? Suddenly her words hit him and his eyes widened with terror. "THE BABY IS COMING!!"

Sasha let out a sigh of frustration and shook her head. Why were men so slow to understand sometimes...

With trembling fingers, Ri'kil tried to open the com channel to Vsar, something that went wrong the first two times and he got one of his mates. It didn't work until the third time, and soon he heard the familiar raspy voice of his old Tároc.

"I hope it's important, Ri'kil... We're quite busy..."

His eyes flew quickly to his little girl who tried to massage her stomach and back at the same time, something that wasn't quite as easy as it sounded.

"YES Tároc, it's urgent! The baby is coming!!"

On the other side of the comm link, he heard clattering and fussing.

"Seriously, Ri'kil?! is she having contractions?" A grin appeared on the warrior's mouth. It sounded like Tároc Ellen had taken the reins again...

"Yes Tároc, her... water is broken...?" And he looked at Sasha apologetically.