RHAN (Part 2)

Unable to resist his curiosity any longer, Rhán opened his eyes slightly. A faint glint in front of him was all he saw, his hands seemed to float in the air, yet he did feel something.

Carefully he ran his hands over her shoulders to her neck, it was already obvious that whatever it was, it was small, no bigger than five foot five.

His breath caught in his throat as the glitter took shape a little more and a thin woman's shape became visible.

The woman tilted her head back so that her face was slightly more visible and he was amazed at the large friendly eyes, unfortunately that was the only thing that was clearly visible, as the rest of her face remained transparent and thin.

She reached with her hand to his face and ran her fingertips over his cheeks and lips and he felt a warm glow rise in his loins.

"Ik had nooit gedacht dat ik over een Shri'Traccal man zou dromen, laat staan dat je zo echt zou aanvoelen..."

("I never thought I'd dream about a Shri'Traccal male, let alone you would feel so real...")

Her voice was a whisper and she spoke in a language Rhán had never heard before, but it convinced even him more that this wasn't a dream.

He stroke her lips with his large rough hands and, although he could hardly see her, he could feel her and a shiver ran through him as her lips parted slightly at his touch.

"I never thought I'd dream about a Shri'Traccal, let alone feel so real..."

Again she ran her finger across the thick, scaly skin of his chest, to the soft, delicate skin of his belly, and down until she reached the recess of his crotch. Her head leaned forward, probably to see what was there. He had heard from Vsar that most of the women had no idea what the Shri'Traccal men looked like in that area.

Suddenly she stroke the opening of the bump between his legs with her thumb and he threw his head back at the sensual touch and grunted deeply. Ayek, this was better than any wet dream he'd ever had!

With his eyes on her again, he took in the small female figure as far as he could. She had a fairly round figure, with round hips, a nice soft round belly, full buttocks and a pair of large breasts.

As if his hands were taking on a life of their own, they slid slowly to the soft curve of her breasts and began to caress and knead the soft tissue of her fleshy globes gently, earning him a soft moan from her as a reward.

Rhán felt his member slowly slip out of its hiding place. Immediately her hand found his member and began to caress it slowly. See lifted her head towards him and saw that her eyes were wide with surprise when she noticed that his cock swelled considerably at her touch.

Hoping to get a better look at her, he dropped to one knee so that his head was almost level with hers, but her body remained thin and transparent, even though he could feel her.

Rhán put his hands on her hips and gently stroked her skin with his thumbs, lower and lower until the tips touched her southern lips. The tiny hairs obscuring her femininity were barely visible, but Rhán could feel them tickling the skin on his fingers. Carefully he slid one of his fingers between her lips and although he could see her body mostly as a moving twillight, her reaction was clear. The woman grabbed him by the shoulders and bent her entire lower body toward him, and he was sorry he couldn't smell her scent.

"What's your name, beauty?" Rhán had to satisfy his curiosity.

Her body rose again and she looked at him with soft eyes. "Robin..." He heard her sigh. "Weird that you speak English in my dream, ...that you even talk to me like all of this is real..."