OHHH, DO TELL!

"RHAN! Good to hear your voice! How's everything going on your end of the world?" The raspy voice of Vsar boomed with exitement.

Now that he was partly finished Tároc and no longer participating in the thrill of a fight, he had to rely on the stories of his old Ikat.

He heard a chuckle on the other side of the comm link, and couldn't suppress a grin of his own. He knew that Rhán wouldn't despise him for this, his time as a warrior was over and he would now have to rely on the stories of others and his own memories.

"You should have been there Vsar... You would have had a great time! The men of Latarji were basically no match for us, despite being in the majority... They had become so lazy, it was simply a pathetic display." Vsar heard the contempt in his friend's voice and grinned.

"So I, as an old man you mean, would have been good enough to finish off some of those weaklings? You're a fine friend Rhan too!" On the other side, Rhán started laughing out loud.

"You know very well I didn't mean it like that, but you're right you are indeed an old man, my dear Vsar!"

"Gentlemen! Would you mind stopping this supposedly funny bickering! I want to know how everyone is! Vsar already told me that Sasha and Dakota are all right, Rhán, but I want to know more!" Ellen's voice sounded irritated.

Out of the corner of his eye, Vsar looked at his eyséah and knew that this time she wasn't kidding and was genuinely annoyed.

"You're right my eyséah. Come on Rhán, don't keep my love and me in suspense any longer, how did the takeover go?"

In the next thirty minutes, Rhán told them how the battles and the subsequent discoveries had gone, how they had found Gh'ara, just in the nick of time, about Gh'ara's murdered warriors and the captured women...

"...that's about it..." Vsar looked at Ellen. The last, 'that's about it' sounded odd, like Rhán was holding something back, but before Vsar could ask his friend about it, Ellen beat him to it.

"Why do I get the feeling there's something else going on, Rhán?" When the man did not respond immediately, Ellen became concerned, there was indeed something else going on.

"Rhán? What is it?" She heard the giant sigh deeply.

"I found her..."

Ellen looked questioningly at Vsar. What did he mean? But she got back an equally questioning look and shrugged shoulders from her lover.

"What do you mean, sweetheart? Who did you find?" But the moment the question left her lips, she already knew the answer and her eyes widened.

"OOHHH, You found her?!" A big grin appeared on her lips and she looked delighted at Vsar, who looked at her with a questioning face and whispered a silent 'What are you talking about?'

When she didn't respont he gave Ellen a little push to get her attention. 'He found his eyseah?!' He mouthed. Ellen gave him a quick nod.

"What's her name? And where is she now? Does she feel the bond between the two of you as well? Damn it Rhán, tell us!!" Another deep sigh was her answer and she got an unpleasant feeling. That didn't sound good...

"Her name is Robin and yes she feels the bond too, she's great Ellen... but... Latarji got to her first..." He didn't need to say more, the way he spoke told her enough and she put a hand over her mouth.

"I don't know how to approach her, Ellen, I don't want to scare her or drive her away from me..." Rhán continued with an almost defeated voice.

"Tell me, love, is she afraid of you?"

"No, she even let me carry her to the infirmery, but she won't let any of the other males close, why?"

Even though Rhán wasn't able to see her, a wide smile crossed Ellens face.

"You tell me she let you touch her? Ohh, Rhán, that's great news! You don't have to worry, even though it will definitely take time for her to heal, you haven't lost her. When a woman has been... assaulted and still lets a man touch her without hesitation, well... Let's just say you don't have to worry, just be you and things will work out just fine!"

On the other side the heard a relieved huff. "Thank you, Ellen, you took a away a little from my uncertainty."

"Wow wow wow! Thank you, Ellen? What about me? Wasn't I there for you too?" With mock indignation, Vsar joined the conversation and looked at Ellen with a defiant look.

A chuckle came through the speaker. "You're right old friend! Thank you too for listening in! I'll take your silent words to heart! But I'm going to close now, I've got plenty of arranging work to do." And with those words he broke off contact.

"You are bad man, Vsar! A very bad man!" She tried to give him an angry look but failed miserably seeing his wide grin.

"He found himself a woman, Ellen! A Female!! Even though, I always hoped that one day a woman was able to look further than his strange apperance. But I never though it was going happen, especially not after our world got destroyed and no female had survived..." His eyes softened when he looked at the woman he loved and placed a large hand on her cheek.

"Since we met, I always hoped that there would also be a human female for him and his brother. Well we both know, that Birgg found himself a woman, even though Nora want's nothing to do with him. But Rhán... well... Rhán's physical appearance is even more strange than that of Birgg and his distant appearance didn't really help either."

Ellen nodded. Yes, ever since she met Rhán she had realized that the scary giant was essentially a very nice, strong and intelligent man with a lot of humor, and she too had secretly hoped that there would be a woman who could look past the scary armor.

And there she was! On the other side of the world, where Rhán would become Tároc! It was almost as if fate had played with it!

"Now what? What's on the 'menu' next? I couldn't help but hear you and Birgg talking about scheduling another meeting with one of the other Tároc?" Ellen gave him a puzzled look.

"But if that's what you're planning to do, don't you think it would be wise to include part of the female Tároc as well? I mean, if we're going to create a combined future, that would be a smart move, right?"

In the blink of an eye, Vsar had wrapped his prosthetic arm around Ellen's waist and pulled her onto his lap. A loud yelp escaped her and she started to laugh as he pushed his face into her hair and began to sniff it loudly.

"Stop it,you morron! You're doing this on purpose to silence me, aren't you?!" She turned on his lap to look at him.

"You're smart, my little eyseah! You are always ahead of me! I was indeed going to ask you to come with me and Birgg, but I must admit that your idea of ​​introducing some female Tároc at the grand gathering would be an excellent idea 'cause you are right, our future will only work if we're all going to work together... Just like the two of us are doing." Vsar bowed his head and pressed a firm kiss to her lips.

"Let's go see Birgg, shall we? After all he is the new Tároc, and he must present this idea to the other Tároc, this is no longer my task."