HOW TO DEAL WITH SHRI'TRACCAL MEN (2)

His grin vanished and his eyes came to a pensive look, as if he were having an internal debate, Ellen thought.

"Tell me... What are you thinking? If we want to work together, there should be as few secrets as possible." She quickly raised her hands.

"I know, I know... I should have been honest too. But the fact that the contact between the youth was the reason for me to start this collaboration was the reason for me not to tell you right away... I'm sorry."

He nodded. "Yeah, you should have told me, but hey, this takes time, we've been opponents for so long... trust between us has to grow..."

Slowly he got up and got up, carefully Vsar took a step forward, his face visibly contorted in pain.

"I'm sorry, but I have to walk up and down for a while, sitting on that hard table that long is going to hurt my knee."

Ellen looked at the giant pensively as he walked to the window. She was curious where he had gotten that injury, as well as the injury to his forearm, but she kept her mouth shut, he would eventually tell her himself.

"Ri'kil won't escape his punishment, Ellen." He turned to the woman, it was important that she knew what she would be dealing with.

Vsar saw that she wanted to say something, but to his surprise, she kept her mouth shut and just nodded.

"Keep in mind that we are completely different from human men, different from humans at all... If I didn't punish Ri'kil for his disobedience, my reputation as a leader would be jeopardized and there could be a rebellion and believe me... you don't want that.

You know what the men of Shri'Traccal are capable of, right? And while I do not accept any form of aggression or inappropriate behaviour towards your women, this cannot be said of every Tároc. Some of them think women are inferior to men and they want to dominate.

Because that's what we do and what we are, we're warriors, conquers, Ellen, don't forget about that...

Before we settled here on Earth, we conquered many worlds, some species fought back and were enslaved, and some surrendered voluntarily. We had clear trade agreements with those species. This was also the purpose of the earth..." He saw her eyes widen in surprise, but it was important that she knew what his people were like and why they had come to earth.

"We're not the easiest creatures to be around, Ellen, and we're certainly not the friendliest. We have a very strong hierarchy and I'm in charge in this area.

We are tough, combative, especially among each other... You will regularly see fights between my men, usually these will be limited to scrapes or minor injuries, but in some cases there is fighting to the death.

Honour, respect and honesty are of paramount importance to us and if anyone doesn't obey these three rules, well...there will be consequences, hard consequences. My men know that, better yet, they don't expect less, Here too, death can be one of the consequences...

These injuries..." And he pointed to his arm and knee.

"...are not a sign of weakness...I can still handle all my men if I must...except Rhán and Birgg...those are the two strongest men in my clan.

That said, I don't expect our way of life to remain completely the same if we want to unite our two clans, but certain rules will have to remain in place to maintain stability in my ranks. These rules do not apply to your women... the women are your responsibility...