FEELS LIKE THE FIRST TIME

"Uhuhh, not Dakota, Helen gave you that nickname... but will you please keep on doing to use that mouth of yours for what it's meant to do!" Vsar snickered, and licked the sides of her mouth.

"What is it that you want my mouth to do then, my eyséah? Usually I use it to shread pieces of meat, or bark at my men..." He moaned out load, when Ellen took the thickened rim, that functioned as his lip, between her teeth and bit it softly.

"Maybe you should just use it to keep on violating my mouth, smart ass!" She said with a husky voice while sucking his lip.

FATES 'N DESTINY!!! She was one hell of a hot female, the agonizing pressure in his pants kept on growing, and it was time to do something about it!

Vsar pushed himself up a little, and placed one knee between her legs, he wrapped her legs around his wide waist and with one swift move he got op onto his feet, holding Ellen with one hand firmly placed on her ass and the other was placed on her back.

Curious Ellen looked up to her giant when he shifted his body weight, placed his knees between her legs, and wrapped them around his waist. But the moment he placed his clawed hands on her ass and back, she knew what he was up to, and quickly wrapped her hands around her neck, right before he got up, with such speed and elegance, Ellens eyes widened in surprise.

"Holy shit, Vsar!" and groaned when she bumped her head unceremoniasly to his.

But it probably hurt her a little more than it did him, for Vsar started to walk to the water with her in his arm, as if nothing happened.

"What are you up to?" Quickly she looked at the water, instantly turning her gaze back to him, and her eyes widened at his mischieviveus grin.

"VSAR, NOOO!" To late she realised what he was up too, and as her feet touched the water she yelped out loud.

"What is it, my little Taroc, I thought you liked the water?" He sank down on his hunches sooking her whole lower parts with water.

"You're an ass, Vsar!" Ellen giggled!" My pants are now soaking wet!"

Vsar snickered. "I dont want to be a.., what do you people call them... smart ass, but they already were... just not with water." He roared with laughter as he saw her face redden at his words.

"Maybe you should take this wet piece of clothing off..." And without waiting for her answer, he grabbed the front of her pants with his claws and tore them open, not in the least dismayed at hearing her astonished sputter.

It was a mystery to her, how he had gotten her wet pants off of her legs that quickly and Ellen could only look at him with a sheepish grin.

"I'd almost think you were doing this every day..." The words rolled over her tongue before she could swallow them.

Vsar gave her a crooked grin and kissed the tip of her nose. "Hah! The last time I took off someone else's pants was probably about twenty years ago, when my son came home drunk." Her stomach started to tingle at his words, luckily he hadn't been a player.

Now that she was almost completely naked, except for her panties, it was time to strip Vsar of his clothes too and her hands slid down from his neck to his belt and started to unclip it, her eyes locked on his.

His breath sounded ragged as she was fiddling with his belt and although he wanted to get the last piece of clothes out of the way, he waited paitiently, enjoying the sensual torture of her fingers against the soft skin of his lower abdomes.

His strained and ragged breathing didn't go unnoticed, and Ellen couldn't supress a smirk, and to tease him a little more she wiggled a little with her hips to create friction with the bulge that was clearly present in his pants.