Prank Gone Fun (13)

Previous

I wear it and went downstairs to find my brother's. But truly it's look scary. What will be my brother's reaction after seeing me, and my friends being paranormal. Gosh it's fun to see their reactions.

Y/n :- I am coming *dark deep scary voice*

It took alot days to speak in this voice.
But it's send shiver to me too. Let's find.

Y/n :- I am coming.*same tone*

I was finding first I went in kitchen. I start to look.

Y/n :- oh my dear brothers and friends come outside. Let's play hide & seek. *same tone*

I didn't get anyone, even I checked whole kitchen. Let's see in dinning room.

Y/n :- ahh this knife it's killing my hand, ahhhh. *Soft tone*

No one come, then I remove one of chair from dinning table. And look down there was Yeonjun, he was looking front and I was facing his back.

I took out my injection and put it on his neck, in some seconds he went unconscious. Good I took him to swimming pool.

And keep him there because no one can come here. There I have keep that paranormal bottle. So all are scare so no one come.

Then I place him there and went to library. I was walking then I sense someone is here, even my gut feeling and my inner side too.

I only stand there catching knife and I got it, there are 2 persons are here. I was walking silently like a cat. And I see there was one of my friend, back was facing me.

And it was soobin I took out injection and put it on his neck. And take him to one corner. After keeping him in one corner, I start to search another for person.

I was looking and see it was namjoon. he was looking for books, I went there silently and put injection he also faint.

(Author :- sorry for interrupt I want to tell that injection only has sleeping injection I don't what it's call. And there is not any kind of drug.
Y/n :- thank you author for telling now get lost.
Namjoon :- guys do it fast. And start it.
Author :- who tell you all to speak huh!?*everybody rolls there eyes* Just shut up roll camera action.)

So right now I am taking 2 bodies to swimming pool. Successfully I keep them to swimming pool. It is hard to keep them. With hidding.

Everyone can tell these are dead bodies and can attack me. Whatever let's check for remaining 9 dead bodies I mean 9 people.

Hmm now I am at gym. I am looking for everyone if there is anyone, then I heard someone or some whispering. It's 2 people.

I went near 1 of that people and injected him. It's night time no one can see me, while injecting. I went near 2 person he's face was facing me and it was Beomgyu he was looking scared.

Beomgyu :- AHHHHHHHHH-

Before he could scream more I injected him too. And take that 2 dead bodies- I mean 2 fainted people's with me.

I also keep them in swimming pool. With the help of moon light i see 1 person face, it was jin. 5 out 7 left.

Now I am in theater Room. I am checking all sits and I see someone sleeping. 100% it's Suga.