Fight of Siblings (48)

Author Pov

In Gym room after Jisoo tell them to go.

They all came inside and saw y/n doing her workout. While listening to music in her headphones.

Ni-Ki :- Hyungs, Nonnas give me one chance to see, if nonna is alright or not.

Rosé :- as you wish.

Jimin :- yes. As we are elder here we give you one chance. Right guy's? *Making sure*

Lisa :- I totally agree.

Taehyung & Jungkook :- Yes.

Ni-Ki :- okay. Now you see what Ni-Ki can do. *Attitude*

Then he went to y/n.

Taehyung :- hope whatever he will do will be good. *Praying*

Lisa :- yes.

Ni-Ki stand infront of y/n. As our y/n is fast forward she straight open her eye's.

Because of her mafia training and sensibility.

She removed Headphones. As she was running on traidmill.

She slowed down her speed and began to walk.

Y/n :- what happened baby?

Ni-Ki :- Nothing nonna, I just forget to bring my airpods, so can I borrow yours?

Y/n :- sure why not, I knew this will happen that is why, I always keep airbuds in my pocket.

She gave it to him.

Ni-Ki :- thank you nonna!

Y/n :- hmmm. And What are you doing here?

Ni-Ki :- means?

Y/n :- means, what are you doing at Bulletproof Satan's Mansion? as the route of here is hidden.

Ni-Ki :- what are you saying nonna? Yesterday we both came here at night. You remember?

Y/n :- no.

She stopped the traidmill. Get down from the traidmill and went to him.

Y/n :- and when did I even came here?

Ni-Ki :- nonna yesterday we came here, played games also watched movie and we surprised Hyungs, nonnas and uncle.

Y/n :- no! I don't remember. What are you talking about, Riki!? *Frustrated*

From long distance.

Jungkook :- oh shoot this is above the imagination we thought of.

Taehyung :- yes.

Rosé :- wait! What are we talking about!? Unnie is frustrated now. See.

Lisa :- yes!

Jimin :- we should get going now to them or else nonna will not leave him.

They went towards y/n.

Jungkook :- Nonna!

Y/n looked at him.

Y/n :- yes!?

Rosé :- unnie calm down.

Taehyung :- yes nonna calm down.

Y/n :- okay fine, but can anyone care to tell me what is Me and Ni-ki doing here!?

Jimin :- Nonna, what are you saying? You and Ni-ki came yesterday from one mission to our mansion. And then you surprised us and came here with Ni-Ki.