Fight at College - 2 (2)

Present

When I enter I see cafeteria that girl was looking me expecting for thanks but I say.

Me :- Welcome.

Girl ?? :- what! I just drop you, you have to say thanks to me not welcome.

She was again expecting but she knew that I will not say so she go from there and went to her table.

then I again start to see for my brother's table and I see them.

Cafeteria of College 👇🏻

Some of people looking at me but I rolled my eyes on them and then i start to walk my brother's table and then i hug jimin he hug me back

my brother's know it was me so one by one they also hug me i can see everyone face shock.

but i rolled my eyes on them and sit beside jimin. I tell him and my brothers that.

Y/n :- so I want to tell that meeting will be 40 minutes okay.

Jimin :- okay bani, can we go now to meeting.

Y/n :- yes let's go,okay bye Everyone see you all later.

End of Y/n Pov

Author Pov

After saying bye to her brother's bani and jimin was about to go but someone block there way.

End of Author Pov

?? :- hey miss going somewhere with this ugly guy. And yes my name is Huening Kai you can say Kai.

?? :- Kai shut up and she is your soon to be daughter-in-law okay. And I m Taeyhun.

Y/n Pov

Me and jimin was on the way someone block our way.

?? :- hey miss going somewhere with this ugly guy. And yes my name is Huening Kai you can say Kai.

?? :- Kai shut up and she is your soon to be daughter-in-law okay. And I m Taeyhun.

My blood boiled in anger what he said. But I keep calm and say.

Y/n :- FIRST OF ALL HE IS NOT UGLY HE IS MORE HANDSOME THEN YOU THINK, SECOND MY BUSINESS WHERE I WANT TO GO I WILL GO WITH ANYONE, THIRD THING I AM NOT EVEN INTERESTED TO KNOW YOUR NAME AND ANYTHING ELSE ,FORTH I AM NOT GOING TO BE YOUR WIFE, AND LAST AND FIFTH IS F*CK YOURSELF BITCH.

I said while shouting Eveyone there was shock then me and jimin again was going.

But what he said made me more angry and yes on that times I remove my hand weapon.

Kai :- f*cking with boys right?

When I see jimin he was about punch him but I stop him and say.