Welcome Xiaoboa -1/Mission -1 (29)

*New Part*

Good Morning Y/nie. As usual I woke and did morning routine. Wear and went downstairs for breakfast.

Outfit 👇🏻

(Jacket is......................................... free🎉)

I see there everyon I keep bag in living room and went to dinning room.

Time Skip after eating

Well my breakfast is done so I am going to university. And before going I message one of them in our group.

Well I am in living room almost everyone is there, and I am going to message them it's 7:20am.

OTC

'Kim Siblings 💝'

Y/n :- Hello guys, hope you are here if not then it's okay, well I want to tell is i am going for some work you might understand what I meant, or you can ask jisoo or Jennie. And one more think take maya with you guys I won't be here for today I will come tomorrow because I am going for nightover. Take care of yourself and yes xiaoboa is coming so take care of him, Don't bother jin. And please take care of you and xiaoboa. So I am going by.

After texting I wait for there reply and after reading they respond me.

Baby Jinu :- ok nonna, take care of yourself.

Baby Cat :- be careful.

Baby Hobi :- Good luck.

Baby Joonie :- no problem.

Big Bear :- means we have to take maya with us.

Jungkook :- come on hyung and all the best nonna and we will take care of xiaoboa.

Jimin :- as you know.

Y/n :- I know ok by.😘

They :- by.

End of OTC

Well my work is done now no problem it's 7:35am.

I take my bike and went to university. soon I arrived I park my bike and went to my locker.