Plan - 3 (5)

{At Kim's Mansion Morning}

No one Pov

Everyone was sleeping peacefully but when they smell something tasty smell they all get ready and went to downstairs and saw that Y/n was making food for them.

Y/n Dress 👇🏻

(Ignore Bag)

[Note :- When Y/n makes food for her brother's or family it is very tasty.]

End of No one Pov

They all sit on there sits maid come and serve the food which y/n made for them they all eat and went to living room they still have 1 hour to go school.

But Y/n said.

Y/n :- Guy's, I am going to College. someone want come with me.

Jin :- but di, there is still 1 hour is left, why are you going this much early.

Y/n :- I want see your college, i am there for see all classes.

Jin :- oh ok.

Jimin :- Didu, I am coming with you.

Y/n :- okk. Someone want to come else.

Jungkook :- Not me.

Teahyung :- Me too.

Yoongi :- Me three.

Rest of bts members :- we four.

Y/n :- *Sigh* Fine let's go Mochi.

Jimin :- ok. Let's go.

After that y/n and jimin went to garage and y/n take her bike and jimin sat behind him.

Bike 👇🏻

Note :- So when y/n ride the bike she is pro in it.]

See this video U will understand.

(Imagine jimin is sitting back on y/n)

Time Skip to College (your author is lazy)

After parking the bike y/n go with jimin for her schedule. When they reach principal office.

Principal :- Good Morning miss y/n.*bow* good morning jimin *Smile*

Jimin :- good morning sir.*respect*

Y/n :- Good Morning, and don't bow to me you're elder then me.and don't call me miss only y/n.

Principal :- ok miss-I mean y/n. and I know your instructions you tell to me, and here is your schedule and loker number have a good day.

Y/n :- thanks, and you too. *Smile* and Don't tell anyone one thing you know. *cold tone* I am taking my leave now.

With that they 2 left from there.

Jimin Pov

I was totally confused that why should principal call her miss and bow her and what about instructions sir was saying about.

Jimin :- didi, what was principal saying about instructions.

Y/n :- finally *sigh* you ask it. I was waiting for. Let's go to your private room first ok, I will tell you everything there.

With that we 2 left for our private room.

We sit on sofa and then didi spoke

Y/n :- ok. Listen now First of all you know that everything in my and dad property are half half right.

Me (Jimin) :- Yes so.

Y/n :- so the mean is this school/college also belongs to me.. this school and college half owner is me and half is dad. only in this school/college every teacher, principal and trustees know me and my face, but here students don't know yet, who is he/she the owner of school.... that is why he bow me and call me miss get it..... and I am not going to reveal it soon that I am the owner ok.... and sorry for not telling you. *Apologizing face*

To be continued...............

______________________________________

Thanks for Reading Next part will get afternoon wait for next for now bye and vote my story or I will curse on you guys. Bye

And Good Night Sweet Dreams Cuties, Byeeeee.
______________________________________