Plan - 1 (3)

I was thinking about plan then one idea pop in my mind and after some time of thinking. I agree with my own plan and I smirked on my own thought then someone call me it unknown so I picked it up and talk.

OTP

?? :- hello y/n its me.

Y/n :- oh hi dumbhead, how are you??

?? :- I m nice!! what about you dumbo??

Y/n :- I m too. Fine.

?? :- ohok. I want to tell, you that I want to meet you at TXT'S mansion okay.

Y/n :- ok.bye dumbhead.

?? :- bye dumbo.noona

(So you all thinking who was that guy y/n was talking so it was yeonjun they 2 are same age but he is 4 months later so he called her noona. And he is y/n friend and they have sister brother relationship, y/n don't know who 4 was other's so one day she was going to ask him, but he already left to canada for his mission she didn't know his 4 more Brother's not even seen. So he call her for seeing them, she didn't apply mask for going. he know how she was looking and her brother's know too.and he come 1 week ago she didn't know but she visit him at weekend he call her they talk)

I got up from bed and fresh up and went my car and right now I am in front of TXT mansion

Txt mansion 👇🏻

End of Y/n Pov

Y/n enter the mansion and went in living room.

Living room 👇🏻

When Y/n enter living room she saw Yeonjun was chasing one boy

When Y/n enter living room she saw Yeonjun was chasing one boy. And that boy come to y/n running and bump into him.

Y/n Pov

When I enter living room I saw Yeonjun was chasing one boy. And that boy come to me running and bump into me he was looking back so he bump into me I guess he was his brother.

So I offer my hand to get him up but he slap my hand.

Yeonjun :- Y/n you.

Y/n :- yes,and why are you chasing this boy??

Yeonjun :- oh nothing he just fight with someone in college, and now I am treating he's wound. so he is running away from me.

Y/n :- oh ok.

Yeonjun :- let me call other three.

Y/n :- ok.

Then he call other three, I recognise them by there faces and I know who fight with them. they four stand in front of me.

Yeonjun :- guys introduce nonna.

?? :- hello, I am teahyun. *Smile*

?? :- hello nice to meet you, I am Huening Kai you can say Kai. *Smile*

I know them 2 already but then also.

?? :- hi, nice meet you I am soobin. *Smile*

?? :- and I am Beomgyu. *Smile and bow*

Yeonjun :- and you know me already.

Y/n :- Hello everyone, I am Kim Y/n 20 yo. and you can call me Y/n or noona.

Kai :- I guess I see you somewhere like I and teahyun fight with you at college cafeteria.is it I am right, Bani.

Y/n :- *Sigh* yes, you're right actually in cafeteria we three fight together. with my brother jimin.

Yeonjun :- what the heck is going on.

To be continued

================================

Thanks for Reading I know this was short part but I am lazy. I hope you guys enjoy the part 6 don't forget to see part 7 and vote comments and follow me. Bye