University Announcement! (40)

2pm

*New but afternoon is going on

I am in living room, in my phone. Checking mail's. And then I see maya coming. I smile she also smile.

Maya :- did you eat? *concerned*

Y/n :- yeah. What about you and your work? *normal tone*

Maya :- good and I have also eaten. *sweet tone*

Y/n :- okay! Go and freshen up you must be tired take some rest too. *normal yet sweet tone*

Maya :- yeah! And I should say this to you. *sweet tone*

Y/n :- yes I am actually now going to take rest. *normal tone*

Maya :- ok then see you later. *sweet tone*

Y/n :- ok, same to you. *normal tone*

Then I went to my room keep phone aside and sleep.

End of Y/n Pov

Maya Pov

I came from work I also see eonnie there and this time I speak.

Time Skip after speaking

I am going to my room, soon I come opened my door, and went inside place my thing's on proper place.

And went to freshen up, after freshing up myself. I wear my clothes and sat on bed using phone.

Outfit 👇🏻

(Except bag and glasses)

Watching some reels. After few times I started to get bored by watching reels. So I put my phone on table.

And started to talk to my wrist.

Maya :- *sigh* I am so much bored, nothing to do except talking to you. I don't know how to remove you. But I will surely try to remove you. But I don't think to remove you. Now, also I can't donate my blood because of you. Since my birth I am irritated because of you. Arghhhhh!

Then I feel something getting little, little burn on my wrist.

Maya :- I...I g-guessed i-i-it i-i-is g-going to be b-burn... I need ice.

I ran hurriedly towards the kitchen, and I hide my wrist.

I reached the kitchen, and told the servant.

Maya :- give me ice cubes please and fast.

Servent :- Yes mam.

And then he gave me ice cube tray. I took it from him, and ran to my room hurriedly.

And then I came to my room. Closed the door and took an ice cube, put it on hand and started rubbing it.

Maya :- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! aAAAAAAaaaaAaaaaa!!!!!!