Puzzle/Hangout (46)

Night at 8:30 in India. (As it's 12:00am in South Korea)

Leaning on her chair and the guard facing her back, she spoke.

*** :- so what's the news today?

Bg :- Master *** is going to be king again of whole world.

*** :- oh! But isn't he the King already but on 3rd position.

Bg :- yes Queen, as per to him. Master is thinking of to be King again on 1st position as like our Princess.

*** :- okay, anything else?

Bg :- yes Queen, as per to our Spy, he is saying that princess's ankle is sprained and tomorrow morning she is going to be alright.

*** :- hmmmm.

Bg :- and princess keep meeting tomorrow with ***** and **** because of some trouble.

*** :- ok you can go now.

He bowed and left. Getting up from her chair and going towards the window.

Viewing the view of night India. And sighing.

*** :- Don't worry my princess's, prince's and king just few months and you all will be with me.

Smiling and dreaming about what will happen when they all will be together.

Author Pov

In Morning at Blackpink's Mansion

As the sunlight hit jisoo's face making her wake up. She groan a bit but get up.

And rubbed her eyes streching her hands she got up and went to bathroom.

Coming out of bathroom wearing clothes she went to her side room. Which is Jennie's room.

 Which is Jennie's room

To wake her sisters up. As she knew that Jennie keep her room unlock, because any of themember can come in her room to sleep.

Because sometimes Rosé and Lisa gets scared, so they either sleep in jisoo's room or Jennie's room.

As she is shaking Jennie to wake up. Lisa came there.

 Lisa came there