Announcement/ Target - 1 (19)

Previous

Then I take her to living room. And she sit with dad and me on single couch. Because my soul is single, I am single my mind is single, and in this world I was and will be single no matter what.

Then dad spoke.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Present

Dad :- why don't we do dinner.

Mrs.Jun :- yes let's go, with that we can better understand ourselves, our likes and dislikes and we can get along too. *excited tone*

She says with excitement. But soon going to be fade.

Y/n :- *sarcastic laugh* But I don't like to understand otherselves, I like myself. And about likes and dislikes, I hate everyone except my friends and family, I don't like stranger's. *Still sarcastic laugh* and I don't like to get along with strangers. *sarcasm in every word*

I look at her she was looking sad, and I look my brother's face it was like they are laughing Silently but unnoticeable, but I noticed and maya and dad have straight face.

Y/n :- come on let's go to better understand ourselves. *sarcasm in every word*

Everyone nodded and we went to dinning room. Maid's serve food in our plates and we start to eat.

🍽️ 👇🏻

Everyone was eating and talking, like mrs

Everyone was eating and talking, like mrs.jun and dad, my brother's to eachother. And here me and maya sitting like we don't even exist.

We looked at eachother and have same face it's cold face. I gave her small smile which she returned me with 🐰 Smile.

Think it's bunny smile 👇🏻

We were eating not we but all

We were eating not we but all. Then I finish my dinner and Start to drink water, I look at maya her was also finish.

I glanced on others there was also going to finish. We two went in living room. And sat on couch.