Shopping (22)

*New Part*

[Author :- I am skipping some day's, and keeping shopping part it's Saturday today, everyone is in there room's or living room. In which I skipped in that mr.kim and mrs.jun have discussed about wedding and engagement. And Tomorrow means Sunday have wedding.]

Y/n Pov

Today is Saturday and we all are going to shopping, actually I am going to my brother's, maya, dad and mrs.jun shopping.

Because I have done my shopping yesterday, when I come from college I told dad. He agreed.

I am going because to choose for my brother's, dad, maya and mrs.jun. actually mostly to my brother's.

In previous day's we have did alot of things, in which they get sick argued, mrs.jun was saying to change the date, but dad he find suspicious and catch them.

Well they didn't said my name nor my idea's. And about dad he just sighs at there childish behaviour.

And one more think our uncle means my buddy. I call him buddy, I have one nephew and one aunt actually step aunt. But she is nice and kind.

Me and my nephew help eachother and patch up them, they are happy married couple.

Well I am also buying one suit for uncle and dress for aunt, and also my most cutest nephew.

Well my grandma was korean and grandpa was Chinese so my dad is korean and my uncle is chinese.

Me and my brother's know chinese launguage, and also my uncle previous wife was dead.

But still leave it let's get ready, for shopping 🛍️, I went to my closet and change clothes.

Outfit 👇🏻

I take my bag and went from there to living room everyone was there including maya and mrs

I take my bag and went from there to living room everyone was there including maya and mrs.jun.

👜👇🏻

Maya 🧥👇🏻

Maya 🧥👇🏻