The Check up (43)

Y/n Pov

Y/n :- all the best. Give your best as much as you can.

Jungkook :- yeas.

He went and now let me explain actually those who are playing are getting an partner.

One will be big while other small, everyone is paired, and when they shoot on proper point there team will get one point.

So if you get than you are selected for next round you and your partner, and then you have to play against your partner.

And here first round being and jungkook made a shot. On proper point.

Most of the lose while few win.

It was now my turn I was prepared and I am not going to lose this point.

Because I want me and jungkook to go in next round.

And boom I make one shot and we both won, while some got lose

And boom I make one shot and we both won, while some got lose. We were now added to next round.

[Y/n; As you know I am a professional.]

Now I have to play against jungkook. And other members to see if I am capable for next round.

And bang! I made again one shot, jungkook did too. 3 more did and we 5 were add to next round.

Now it was semi-final and I have to make one good perfect shot.

After whistle I made one more shot. And remaining 3 lose.

Remain was me and jungkook. And this is final.

We were both ready everyone was cheering for both of us. Everyone was so curious to see who won.

End of Y/n Pov

Author Pov

Announcer :- and the winner is Jungkook!

Jungkook won.

Yes I know what you all are thinking, but let me explain, y/n is professional at everything even in shooting but still she lose.

Because she missed her target purposely to see her brother happiness.

Jungkook look at her and she also and they talked through eye contact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⊙.☉ Contact Session.

Jungkook-What was that huh!?

Y/n-oh come on. Don't now say anything, you won and it was your luck.

Jungkook-No! It was not my luck it was you who did it. Purposely!