Discussion/What! - 1 (31)

Previous

I just didn't react and stand there like a ghost and the room was of jin. Now you will say how so the answer is he have pictures in his own rooms.

Well room is nice with nice colours and it looks really beautiful. Great.

Present

But wait what I am even doing here I just normally went and sit on couch. Some were on chair some on bed. And me on couch.

I motioned them to continue what they want to speak.

Jungkook :- well thank you for taking side of our and nonna.

Maya :- hmm welcome..

Jin :- you argue with your mom for nonna we are really thankful.

I scoff on the word your mother.

Maya :- well jin-ssi welcome and about arguing so it's normal, and about eonnie she is my everything like my first best friend, my savior, parter in crime, mother, sister, etc. And for my loved ones I can even argue or fight for them against one stranger.

Yoongi :- what do you mean by 'stranger'?

Maya :- *chuckle* when the right time comes you will get to know.

Jimin :- so you mean nonna is your everything?

Maya :- yes. But something's are there you won't understand. Sometimes our loved ones becomes stranger, without knowing but one day the truth comes out, right. So one of my loved ones becomes stranger for not telling me the truth. Or act like they care but really not. Or fake concern. *said last line whisper that no can hear but they hear* *head was hung and tears were form in her eyes and unfortunately one escape*

Everyone was silent pin drop silence only breathing and tears dropping noises were there.

Then I realised and quickly wiped my tear. And spoke.

Maya :- btw jin-ssi tomorrow my one friend is coming I will be with him for whole day at 7:30pm I will come.

Jin :- ok. But who is your friend?

Maya :- he is a boy and name Siddharth. Don't think him like other boy's.

Jungkook :- and why this much time?

Maya :- don't act like my mom please. And he is coming tomorrow from india in south korea, after this much year's. And we have to do alot of fun.

Jungkook :- but-*cut off*

Jin :- jungkook. Ok fine you can go.

Maya :- thank you jin-ssi now I am going I have to sleep. Bye.

Saying I went to my room did routine and sleepAnd about xiaoboa jin-ssi already feed him. And he is sleeping.

Tomorrow is so much special day.

Maya :- good night sweet dreams relax your soul and rest.

Saying I sleep.

End of Maya Pov

Author Pov

When maya left they all discuss. And jimin and Taehyung went from there.

Yoongi :- it must be her boyfriend.

Namjoon :- I don't think so if it is so she won't tell us. But yeah someone is special who betrayed her. But that betrayed person is acting like he/she/they care, for something.