First Day of College (6)

Flashback

Y/n :- ok. Listen now First of all you know that everything in my and dad property are half half right.

Me (Jimin) :- Yes so.

Y/n :- so the mean is this school/college also belongs to me.. this school and college half owner is me and half is dad. only in this school/college every teacher, principal and trustees know me and my face, but here students don't know yet, who is he/she the owner of school.... that is why he bow me and call me miss get it..... and I am not going to reveal it yet that I am the owner ok.... and sorry for not telling you. *Apologizing face and sad eyes*

Present

I was angry on didu that she even didn't bother to tell us her own Brother's.

But when I see her eye's it was sad.
My eye's become soften because she is never sad for anyone.

Except us.....

Then I spoke..........

Me :- let me give you tour y/n. *Smile*

Y/n :- sure. *Smile and cheerful tone*

End of Jimin Pov

With that jimin give her tour of school last 1 minute was left so they left to their classes.

Y/n Pov

After Jimin gave me tour.

It was last minute of class so we went for our classes.

After that I enter my class..... Luckily teacher was not there. So I go and sit on last sit... Where was window.

Soon teacher enter the class. It was English class.

(An :- English teacher = ET Okk)

ET :- Good morning class.

All :- Good Morning miss.

Et :- So, today we have a new student please come here.... And introduce yourself.... And my name is miss Jane..

Y/n :- Good Morning class and teacher.. myself Y/n, Kim Y/n I am 20 yo, don't mess with me if you don't want to end up in hospital.

Et :- so class what do you want to ask ask it.

Boy 77 :- You are Beautiful and gorgeous.

Boy 87 :- do you have boyfriend.

Girl 44 :- are you from another country you're not looking like us.

Y/n :- first of all thanks. I know I am world wide beauty *filp hair* second I don't have boyfriend neither I will date anyone, and third I am from India and America so my face is different...

Et :- class it's enough and you can sit beside Jennie. Jisoo raise your hand.

Everyone there was gossiping about me like she is more different from others...

Some were saying she will get bullied by queenkas and kingkas.

I know already who was kingkas of school.. it was my brother's but I don't know who was queenkas..

I was thinking in my beside there was one girl name jisoo she was nice she were having more 3 friends...

I was thinking something random things when teacher called my name 2 3 times I didn't gave first attention but after that I gave.