Fight with Bit*hes (7)

Previous

I take my coffee I also ask her if she want something she also say no I like her good behaviour...

Then I hear some~~~~~~

Present

Author Pov

Then she hear some Gun Shoots.

Just kidding hehehe...

Then she hear some screams from girls like.

Girl 21 :- JUNGKOOK OPPA MARRY ME..

Girl 32 :- TEAHYUNG OPPA BE MY BOYFRIEND..

Girl 09 :- YOONGI OPPA LOOK AT ME..

And many more until jisoo spoke.

Jisoo :- Here we go again, oh my poor ears...

They all laugh and I was confused I was about to ask but rosé spoke.

Rosé :- Don't be confuse they are biggest bullies in our school they bully people.. they are from rich family that is why they are this much famous, and some people's say that they are rank #2 mafia king's, they don't bully us because we are rank #6 mafia group and don't worry unnie we will not bully even we don't bully someone, and I guess you don't need their introduction because of there name's I guess now you are not confuse unnie right??

Y/n :- Yess.. I understand now but I have one question who is queenkas of the school??? Means I heard from some students.. that they will bully me, etc, etc..

Lisa :- oh that bit*hes they are school biggest female bullies in school they also bully us.. let me introduce them *takes out her phone from bag and show* see their group name is Itzy and this first one is Ryunjin.

Ryunjin Photo👇🏻

Rosé :- this second one is Yuna

Yuna photo 👇🏻