Key is Lost!/The King is going to be Back! (45)

In morning at 6:00am

Author Pov

He wake up as his alarm ring putting it off he went to bathroom wash his face, and does brush.

After that, he went to gym room like him others also start to come their at 6:15am everyone was present in gym room.

Everyone was doing it's workout. (Includes Mr.Kim, boys and y/n)

At 7:00am everyone went to their room for changing. He went inside his bathroom and took a shower.

He came wearing clothes his hair's is wet so he is drying his hair through different towel.

While their one sleeping figure is still sleeping after drying hair's he went inside to keep the towel

And saw she is awake. And is holding her head due to pain.

Maya :- where I am and what I am doing here?

Jimin :- You fainted.

She look at him.

Maya :- what I am doing here? Why was I in your bed? Why my head is just paining like hell? Did you inject me something? Just Fu*king answer me!

Jimin :- first of all don't raise your fu*king voice in front of me! *Deep cold tone*

She got shivers down to her spines.

Maya :- then answer me!

Jimin :- ok listen, nothing happened between us. Your head is paining because you fainted due to crying. And I didn't inject anything.

Maya :- wait what did you say, "nothing happened between us" what do you mean by that?

Jimin :- I bring you and I placed you on my bed because you was fainted. And as I can't sleep on floor nor on couch or any other room, so I sleep beside you.

She didn't said anything and went from there.. because if she said something there's no way he gonna tell truth.

So she decided to find it by herself.

Jimin went down but mid-way he saw someone....
______________________________________

She woke up as her ankle is twisted. She went to bathroom struggling.

Because of her ankle after doing some routines, she went to gym room to do excercise as she can't skip it.

While struggling from going down to stairs it was hard for her, but she made it to gym room.

She got their at 6:05am as there was yoongi first so he asked her.

Yoongi :- didi what are you doing here? Didn't you take rest your ankle must be paining.