Wedding (26)

Previous

Soon we arrived at home and first was we sit on couch and I start to remove my accessories and shoes and leaned back on cough leaving one big sigh.

I remove everything from my hairs made them fall and now I feel comfortable.

Present

Then I went in my room to change in my clothes. Well I can't wear previous one because I give it to wash. Hehe.

Clothes, Hairstyle, Bag, Makeup, jwellery and heels 👇🏻

Well now I have to go one place so I have wear this type of clothes and yes, where I am going that is one of our business man

And he Indian he's wife is Korean. They come here for his wife's father's birthday. And he also invited me.

So it won't take much time and he even keep it in noon time, that's good. And it's nothing big for me.

Well time is 2:20 pm. And wedding will start at 5:00am so no big issue. I have tell to my brother's and dad.

They said ok, and I even ask if anyone wants to come, hyung line was busy with there some Company work.

And maknae line is coming because they want to see Birthday how they celebrate it in Indian way.

Well it's not like I don't take them to Indian wedding or birthday parties, they just wanted to see.

And that business who's father-in-law Birthday party his son-in-law, means that business man is agent.

And he have done one mission with me, so I am going and he specially invited me and my family.

But some of them were busy and some are coming means Maknae, let me ask maya if she wants to come or not.

Then I call her.

End of Y/n Pov

Maya Pov

Well I am here at my home relaxing or you can said being bored, mom is sleeping because of wedding.

I want to go to somewhere- I heard my phone is ringing without checking I picked it up.

OTP

Maya :- Hello, who's talking?

Y/n Unnie :- you will never change, first checked the caller ID.

I checked the caller ID and it was unnie.

Maya :- sorry Unnie I couldn't check I was wondering in my thoughts, well what happened?

Y/n Unnie :- I just wanted to ask you, will you come with me to one Indian Birthday party?