Info Of Mrs.Kim and Unfold Truth

(I know it's manushi chiller but I need someone Indian plus miss world so we can keep her crown on y/n

(I know it's manushi chiller but I need someone Indian plus miss world so we can keep her crown on y/n.)

Name :- Manushi Chiller/Manushi Kim/Y/n and bts Mom/Mrs.Kim.

Personality :- sweet, kind, bold, mature, smart with 190 Iq, busy, carring, loves her children, loves her family, angry when someone curse her family, if someone hurt her family members she will become bit*h.

Occupation :- Mafia Queen of Underworld and Owner of Chillar Industry.

Hobbies :- best at everything, likes to learn new things and learn quickly.

Nationality :- Indian.

Siblings :- none.

Best Friends :- Park Shin-Hye (Died) and Choi Tae-joon/Txt Parents. (Died)

Mafia Info

Mafia Group Name :- Bloody Dagger.

Mafia Name :- Athena.

Members :- Txt Parents.(dead now)

Position :- All Rounder.

Rank :- 1st.

She is very kind lady, helps everyone but is also sensible. Helps Government and Government hepls her, very loyal never lie to anyone.

Have good bonding with Y/n and bts.

Love her all children's alot.

Loves her Friends alot.

Teaches Y/n everything.

Teaches her Hindi language.

Even she little teach hindi language to Bts.

Story of how y/n become mafia and then mafia to mafia princess and princess to queen.

When y/n was 8 year's old she became mafia, she doesn't know her mom is mafia queen and her dad mafia king. Included her brother's with not knowing.

One day when y/n and her mom and dad was at home, and her brother's were at school.

They got into one attack at home.

Y/n was in living with her parents, when 3 people unknowingly come and start to shoot at gaurds.

On that time she see her parents were using gun, she went to drawer which is in living room. And took gun and then shoot.

Her parents were shocked.

What do you think she will be scared nahh, y/n was to now and back never cried, when she was born she laugh, but not cry like other kid's.

Y/n shoot and soon fight finish.

After sometime her parents call y/n.

And tell not to tell to her brother's that we are mafia king and queen.

She agree and then said "on one wish" they ask her what is it so she say. "I want to be mafia princess, and I want full training." They first look at eachother and agree.

And this is how her mafia princess journey start. First it was hard but then she learn it.

Soon everything was fine untill her mother die, her mother die because of her mother, her and her dad enemies which was only one. Dark Night.

After her death y/n first time cry seeing her mom in this situation.

She never crys in front of world nor her family. She only think's is 'my tears are diamond tears which will fall for my most precious loved ones, my tears are not waste to cry infront of people. Which are not even made for them, it's my tears who I want I will cry but not I will waste on anyone literally no-one. Only my tears will fall for my parents and for some(bts/friends).'

She last cry and decided never to cry.

And then after her death y/n start to do more training and become mafia queen, which is fearless heartless ruthless coldest mafia queen.

So this was the journey of how she be mafia queen.

And now it's time to tell one that is 'everyone think which people is die will never come, but sometimes it's not true.' unsolved this mysterious puzzle.

And let me tell you see the pictures and see her cute and sweet smile.

No hate to anyone.

-----------------------------------------------------------

That is for today's part hope you enjoy, leave a vote and reply and tell how's the part.

Thanks for your all love and support.

Follow me.

And have a great day/night.

For now

Bye bye

-----------------------------------------------------------