Funny/Irritating Conference's (21)

Previous

I cursed and my brother's Chuckled. Actually last time she was so annoying and clingy, she just irreted me plus disrespect how dare she. Leave it. And I have also wear mask.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Present

Actually I have never reveal my face, to anyone except my family. No one have seen me, plus I have my name hidden.

Which y/n to shesha. Everyone knows mr.kim have one daughter too, but don't know her real name and face.

Everyone calls me Miss.Shesha or Miss.Kim. Shesha was my mother's nickname, which she gave to me.

Y/n :- you guy's know na what to do, and what to not. *They nodded* and what about you mr.kim is your girlfriend know about me, and face.

{Note :- Whenever they went to meeting they call eachother mr.kim or miss.kim.}

Dad :- I didn't tell that miss.shesha is you, and not tell your name.

Y/n :- good.

End of Y/n Pov

Maya Pov

I have come from college and got greeted by mom, what is she doing right now. She needs to be in her boyfriend company.

Well mom have resing from our company's and I am the current and legel ceo. Mom also posted it on her Instagram.

And because of that fan and reporters have ask questions, so I yesterday do insta live and tell everything. They agreed.

Now our company is on 13th Position. And I Guess mom have take resing because to not work much.

Well today is conference mom told me, I ask her why? She told that it's because her marriage and company.

And the conference is with mr.kim, actually I am biggest fan of Miss.Kim or Miss.Shesha I love her, her interviews her talking style.

Manipulating, exchanging topic god it's very nice, I don't miss one also her speech or interview. I love her alot.

But her face is hidden, but one day someone ask her "Miss.Kim when are you going to reveal your face?" So her answer was damn good it was "when the right time will come I will announce, and please don't ask this question me 199 times, and this question is not in your question list too." She said like she know.

Actually when someone is in conference they don't show question list, if it's anyone but looks like miss.shesha know.

Mom :- maya get ready we have to go.

Maya :- yes mom, I am going.

Saying I went to my room, change my clothes and wear suit. I take bag and went downstairs and see mom waiting.

Outfit 👇🏻