Tour of Companies

{Note :- in this part I will show you y/n & mr.kim companies and maya & mrs.jun companies.
I have already tell that how much companies they have they are half-half owner of it. And about Jun & maya they are ceos only but mrs.jun is now Owner because she is mr.jun wife so yeah.

And let's come to y/n and mr.kim they are half-half owner in every company they have. Plus they have companies in other countries too. But not in all. Because they can't handle all. Not even a single person can handle all companies which are in another-another country.

In ff also and in reality also because they have to travel alot plus lot's of meetings. Not even a single minute to rest. Ok now let me show the company's.}

(I wanna tell one more thing that blackpink surname is Manoban there all surnames is Manoban. Because they are sisters. Plus they have company which jisoo and jennie handle. And Maknaes at home. And let me tell you about there parents. When lisa was born after some years there mother die, and about their father he get killed by some mafia gang because he was mafia at that time. So that time they were small but after y/n meet them, and tell her whole past she was first sad but then, try to make them happy. She always make them feel like she is her mother she never make them cry. Like she dont make BTS also cry. She is like a mother. Whenever y/n get time she went at their house. And play hangout etc. I guess I make you all emotional sorry. Author is emotional too.)

(And if you all think why I am telling this. So just I am telling this then you all may understand blackpink well in this ff. And y/n too.)

Y/n & Mr.Kim Companies

In South Korea 👇🏻

(1st big one is. And I have change company.)

(This is also in seoul)

In New Zealand 👇🏻