The beginning of End (51)

(Author - Right now it's Maya's Pov.)

I am throwing eye daggers at Taehyung-shi, because he grabbed my wrist and also dragged me!

Taehyung-shi :- Sit on the couch.

Maya :- what?

Taehyung-shi :- I said Sit on the couch, now!

I went and sat on the couch. I gluped hard.

[Maya; Maya, calm down! Nothing will happen to you, just keep faith in God he will surely save you from these creeps

[Maya; Maya, calm down! Nothing will happen to you, just keep faith in God he will surely save you from these creeps.]

Jin-ssi :- care to explain, what did you said?

Maya :- "What?". *Imitates her word and shrugged her shoulder*

Jin-ssi :- What? *Confused*

Maya :- "What?". *Imitates again*

Jin-ssi :- I am asking you one more time, what did you said now?

Maya :- "What?". *Answer*

Jungkook-shi :- listen Maya, don't try to act like you don't know. And just answer Jin hyung's question.

Maya :- I answered "What" because, I just said "What" to Taehyung-shi. And that is the answer for Jin-ssi's question.

Jin-ssi :- I am not asking you that, what did you said in limo!? *Anger*

Yoongi-ssi :- hyung... *Calm tone yet Cold tone*

Jin-ssi :- okay, fine! And just answer the question. *Calm tone*

Maya :- I said SF. *Normal tone*

Jungkook-shi :- and what's that?

Maya :- Science Fiction.

Taehyung-shi :- don't lie!

Maya :- I am not lying, okay!

Taehyung-shi :- yes, you are lying! Because you said "Smut" in limo.

Everyone turned there head to Taehyung-shi.

Yoongi-ssi :- wait! explain me what happened?

Jungkook-shi :- actually hyung, when we were in limo, Taehyung hyung said "and if you was my sister, then I would have drink it." then we began to look at Taehyung hyung weirdly, but then he said "what? I am just reading something" then out of blue Maya asked, "What are you reading?" then Taehyung hyung said "Something on internet." then Maya asked "Smut?". And then we began to cough and you woke up.

Maya :- you are a real aunty.

Jungkook-shi :- what!?

Maya :- Auntys also gossip like you and they know every single thing, like how you know now.