Plan - 2 (4)

Previous

Yeonjun :- what the heck is going on?

Present

End of Y/n Pov

Y/n :- Listen let me tell you everything okay.

Then she tell him everything what happened in cafeteria he was angry but then become normal because he knows that his brothers also mistake is there.

Yeonjun :- I am Sorry Nonna. *Head down*

Y/n :- it's okay, I already forgive them. *Smile*and yes, from now on we all are like siblings. *Cheerful tone*

All except Y/n :- YESSSSSSS *They shout*

Y/n :- so I want to tell you all, that I am going to join your college, with my brother's.

All :- oh okay.

Kai :- but noona why so sudden, I mean you already have completed your graduation so why so sudden??

Y/n :- because I want to keep an eye on them.

Kai :- ok, and sorry once again. *Low head*

Y/n :- it's okay, and let me go now I guess I am late byee. *Wave hands*

All :- bye nonna. *Wave hands*

After that y/n left to mansion.

Meanwhile in Jun's House In morning.

Maya Pov

I woke by my alarm and did my morning routine. We came from previous country to Seoul, so this is my first day in Seoul, I went downstairs and saw one note with breakfast.

This is what I wear 👇🏻

______________________________________

Dear Maya,

Do your breakfast I am going to office. eat your lunch too and breakfast and I want to tell you, that I am going for business trip for 3 days. so I went early sorry for not telling you and yes after 2 days you have to join your college. i am not here but please eat your breakfast, lunch and dinner. And school name is Y/C/N and address is ************** bye dear have a great time.
______________________________________

I did my breakfast and start wonder our house everything.

House 👇🏻

Maya Room 👇🏻

Maya Room 👇🏻

[Note :- Maya have her own 1st bike which she buy it, and 2nd is they have 1 car, because they shift here newly, and maya didn't know yet why because they were having 4 or 5 but they are going to shift in kims house so that is why there is 1 car a...

[Note :- Maya have her own 1st bike which she buy it, and 2nd is they have 1 car, because they shift here newly, and maya didn't know yet why because they were having 4 or 5 but they are going to shift in kims house so that is why there is 1 car and 1 bike.]

I was roaming here and there in our home. Then I got an Idea of going to cafe. So I take my bike and went to cafe.

Time Skip to Cafe {Your author is lazy.}

I arrived cafe and went inside no one was there is was peace for me then one waiter come to ask my order.

Waiter :- mam what would you like to have.

Maya :- Ummmmm, one coffee please.

Waiter :- sure mam.

He bow to me and went after my coffee arrvied at my table I finish it and went home quickly because it was turning night.

Meanwhile in Kim Mansion night time dinner time.

Author Pov

Everyone was eating peacefully and here our y/n is feeding jungkook food and he is eating like a baby, he always tell y/n to feed her food so as usually Everyone was eating so y/n broke the silence with saying.

Y/n :- So how is your all studies are going??

Jin :- its nice going di.

Y/n :- oh ok, I want to tell you everything one thing that~

Cut off by Jimin.

Jimin :- Is there any new misson we are doing with you didu. *Excitement tone*

Y/n :- No!! And don't cut me off again.

Jimin :- Sorry Didu.

Y/n :- it's okay let me make an announcement, and that is.... I am going to join your college from tomorrow onwards. *Playfull tone but excited tone for them*

End of Author Pov

Bts Pov

We were shocked sudden of noona action because she already is graduated and she want to join again like she already have one degree so what will she do with other one we're confuses plus shocked.

don't know what to do but then yoongi/Yoongi hyung/I spoke.

Yoongi :- Noona, why so sudden I mean you already have degree and business too. so why so sudden??

He/I spoke.

Then nonna spoke.

Nonna :- Because, I want to keep an eye on you guys. I want to see how much my brother's study, bully kids and fights in school. school principal is telling me everything that's it, and I have one question to you all or I can say 2. so 1st one is do you have toys and do you play with them, and 2nd is do you make them forcefully on purpose or love real??

We were shocked, what nonna say but then we shake our head as no. because we don't have any toy or sult or stupid gf.

Noona :- oh kinda interesting, whatever let's eat and then go to sleep, or you have project, assignment, or homework then do it get it and don't sleep late you all have school Tomorrow.

End of Bts Pov

After all eating they all went to sleep.

{Because your author is lazy hehe}

Meanwhile in maya house dinner time.

I went in kitchen and make dinner for myself because mom is not here so she make her own and eat it after washing plates and dishes she went to sleep.

____________________________________

Thanks for Reading Next part will get afternoon wait for next for now bye and vote my story or I will curse on you guys. Bye

And Good Night Sweet Dreams Cuties, Byeeeee.
_

_____________________________________