Arguments (53)

Weilong Pov

I opened my eyes and saw, I was tied to a chair. I looked around and saw one black figure.

I spoke

I spoke.

Weilong :- who are you!?

That black figure began to walk towards me. It was all dark that, I couldn't even see the face of the black figure.

The whole room was dark.

Weilong :- are you even listening to me!? Or are you deaf!?

*** :- How can you forget me, huh?

She.... It's her. My eyes widen. I maybe lying if I said that, I am not afraid of her.

Weilong :- You!

*** :- Yes, it's me.

Weilong :- Leave me now! *Demanding tone*

*** :- are you begging or demanding? *Sarcastic* Because you are under my territory, so there's no way you will be going anywhere.

Weilong :- Listen, I am sorry for what happened... Please leave me, I beg you! *Yell*

*** :- Shut up! Your beggings or screamings won't make me think of to leave you. So better shut your mouth!

Weilong :- please, leave me! *Begging* I swear, I will never ever cross your path or ever underestimate you. But please leave me.

*** :- Ok. I will leave you, but on one condition.

My face lit up after hearing it.

Weilong :- what is it?

*** :- You have to tell me everything about you, every single thing!

I sighed.

Weilong :- ok.... I am Song Weilong, 24 years old. I live in China with my parents, I don't have any siblings...

*** :- tell me about your mom and dad.

Weilong :- My dad works at Heshi groups of company...and my mom is house wife.

*** :- what do you do?

Weilong :- I have my own cafe, which is popular not much but, in my area it's popular.

*** :- any relation with underworld?

Weilong :- no also and yes also.

*** :- means?

Weilong :- means I am compelled to work under Dark Night.

*** :- what work do you do with them!? Do you know them or their faces? *Dark tone*