Suspect (44)

Author Pov

As it's morning everyone is awake except of those who went yesterday.

It's 8am and those who went yesterday are now awake except of y/n.

So namjoon let y/n sleep and he went to take a bath.

After namjoon came and saw y/n was still sleeping. So he got ready and went down.

To meet Hyung line as today maknae line have already gone to office and will come in noon.

So Hyung line is going now to help them.

As everyone's breakfast was done so they went all and remain was y/n.

Maya had also gone to het office and her company is doing good.

As maid's are working and their work finished everything is done so they took rest and started to talk with each other.

Mrs.Shin :- well who is going to wake mam up?

Mrs.Lee :- no one.

Mrs.Lin :- why?

Mrs.Lee :- coz she's tired.

And others nodded then they again start to talk.

As it is 11am y/n is awake and she went to her room. While climbing stairs she was about to fall.

But someone catch her. It was mrs.lee she take y/n to her room as y/n is not in proper consciousness.

After taking y/n to her room she went and sleep on her bed mrs.lee also went while closing the door.

After few minutes y/n woke up. It was 11:10 am. She looked at clock and went to take a bath.

Time Skip after bath

Put her hair's down and went down after taking her bag

And went mrs.lee.

Y/n :- mrs.lee the list?

Mrs.Lee :- here.

She give. And said her to do the breakfast but she refused saying she will eat there.

Then y/n took out mercedes benz and take 2 guards with her and drove to grocery store.

Then she told her guard's to bring half of the list and half of the list y/n will bring.

Then they all get to work and in 1 hour their shopping was finished.

This time she had taken snacks too because of her brother's.

Then she pay for it and her & her guards drove to home while talking.

In a few minutes we arrive and she took bags from guard's and tell them to park the car.