Spending day with brother's (38)

Present

I woke up and look at the time and it's 2:00am. Let's go to gym.

I wear my gym Outfit and went to gym.

Outfit 👇🏻

I close the gym door's so no one will wake by machine sounds

I started to do my workout.

Time Skip after workout

It's 3:00am and let's go to room coz my workout is finished. I went in my room and take one shower and again went to sleep.

Coz I have holiday and also from this much day's, I haven't done my workout.

Ok for now good night.

Time Skip to morning 🌄

(Author :- let her sleep 🙂 because today in morning she may be have alot of work. Let's not disturbe her.

Y/n :- just get lost author!! Let me sleep! *throws pillow on author*

Author :- bit*h how dare you!-

Y/n :- don't you know I am daring.

Author :- Now see I will give you so much work.

Y/n :- I will contribute with others and if they didn't then, let it be like how it is now. Ok by.

Author :- arghhh!)

I woke up, because of namjoon because I am lazy to wake up. And I am arguing with him.

Namjoon :- didi wake up.

Y/n :- what's the time? *still sleepy*

Namjoon :- 7:00 am.

Y/n :- then I will come at 8:00am. Now go and about breakfast I will do my alone now go. Let me sleep. *sleepy tone but it's cute tone for others*

Namjoon :- didi, dad is going to Russia.

Y/n :- why? *still sleey*

Namjoon :- because someone is trying to take our company down. So dad have to go there. And he is going for 1 month.

Y/n :- what! Let me goo. *Get up and walk in sleep*

Namjoon :- didi. *go behind her*

I went in livin' room room and see there so much luggages, I see there dad hugging everyone.

Everyone was done so I went and unknowingly hug him, it was a warm hug.

Which made everyone shocked. Yeah because I never hug someone unless they are my loved ones.

I broke the hug and rub my eyes to see clearly. And everyone was sitting while being shocked.

Y/n :- so you really going?