Breaking the firewall (49)

Past

Everyone was behind her running. Yoongi took the car and followed her. 

Both of them were on full speed of car.

Present

Then Y/n call mrs.lee.

OTP

Y/n - hello mrs.lee?

Mrs.lee - yes, mam.

Y/n - listen carefully, Go to my room and remove one suit case from the cupboard. And take my 2 black colour laptop as well as 2 white colour laptop, 2 phone's of buisness category, 2 mafia category phone and 1 normal phone my passport, my visa of china, my suits, comfortable clothes and pyjamas. Take these things and put them in the suit case.

Mrs.lee - okay.

Y/n - and give it to guard 34. While giving it no one should see you and the suit case. Be careful with it.

Mrs.lee - okay, but are you going somewhere y/n?

Y/n - yes mrs.lee. but you have to take care of my room and you should not tell to anyone about this.

mrs.lee - okay mam.

Y/n - and one more thing.

Mrs.lee - hmmm.

Y/n - take my credit, debit and atm card and put them in different pouch. Not with the suit case, but different pouch.

Mrs.lee - okay.

Y/n - and in that same pouch, take cash from my cupboard and keep them in that pouch.

Mrs.lee - okay.

Y/n - now do the packing quick. Bye.

Mrs.lee - bye mam.

End of OTP

Then y/n ended the call and decided to call guard 34.

OTP

Guard - hello mam.

Y/n - listen carefully. My family shouldn't know, that I have kidnapped that boy. Also make sure to treat him, with best doctor's, I will send the doctor's.

Guard - ok mam.

Y/n - and you should take the doctor's safely yet hiding them to basement. No one should know, what is in the basement. For few days he will be in our basement, then I will shift him. All you have to do is take good care of him. And doctor's will be coming soon.

Guard - ok mam.

Y/n - hmm. And listen, bring me Rolls Royce to college. And before coming mrs.lee will give you one suit case and one pouch, take that with you and come.