Day-dreaming? (54)

Author Pov

Location: Hospital

Y/n entered the hospital, there were many staff who bowed to her. Because they all know that she is Queen and owner of this hospital.

Guards are protecting their Queen from every single person they see.

Then Y/n entered Rosé's ward room. She saw Jennie and Ni-ki. They both stand up.

Y/n motioned guards to stay out. She closed the door.

Jennie :- Unnie...

Y/n :- Yes?

Jennie :- Uhmmm.. How come you here? Wasn't you in Japan?

Ni-Ki :- Yes!

Y/n :- As I got the news, I rushed and came. I came yesterday night to check on her. But the doctor was saying that, there are only 0.01% chance of her survival or else she could have slip into coma. And there was only one hour left.

Ni-Ki :- So, how come she's conscious now?

Rosé :- Yes.

Everyone turned their head to Rosé, who was trying to get up.

Y/n :- Don't! Just rest. We are here.

Then Rosé just lay there.

Jennie :- Unnie..

Y/n :- Yes?

Jennie :- Can you continue?

Y/n :- Oh yeah sure. So later as I come here, I got the news. Inside I was sad for her, but you know need to take care of everyone. So as I entered, I saw she was laying there. I tried calling her but she was unconscious... So later I sung one poem for her, which Mumma used to sing for me. And as the poem finished the next moment she woked up. And rest of doctor did his work, and after check up he was saying your daughter is real miracle, etc. But this happened because of God. Not my miracle but God's miracle...

The moment Y/n finished her sentence, Jennie hugged her tightly. Y/n also hugged her and began to path her back.

Jennie :- Unnie, no wonder you are real miracle!

Trying to calm her down. Jennie began to cry loudly and Y/n hugged her tightly.

Ni-Ki was getting emotional now. So he also went and hugged them.

The hug went for next 5 minutes.....

Soon they broke it. Y/n wiped their tears off. Then she said.

Y/n :- Awww! My cute babies you both look adorable after crying.

They giggled.

Then Y/n went to Rosé and care's her hair. She sat on the near by chair.

Y/n :- So, how are you feeling? *Normal tone*

Rosé :- Good. *Smile*

Y/n :- Jennie and Ni-ki..

Jennie, Niki :- Yes Unnie/Nonna?

Y/n :- Tomorrow, we will shift Rosé from hospital to our mansion. I will tell doctors to settle down everything in our mansion.

Jennie :- our means which one unnie?

Y/n :- Kim's Mansion. As I can't take risk anymore, plus I suggest you guys should shift there for few days.