Introduction Of Y/N

So, This is again but in this part you will get proper full information of Y/N.

Name '- Kim Y/N.

Age '- 20 Year. 1st Oldest

Personality '- Badass, cold towards everyone expect her Brother's, savage, (sweet, caring, kind, towards her brother's only), angry, if someone mess with her that person is dead or life will become hell, busy, smart with 200 iq, serious when it comes to work, scary as damn hell.

Hobbies '- Good At Everything.

Siblings '- Brothers.

Nicknam given by brothers '- di, didi, didu, noona.

Nickname given by father '- Sweetie

Nickname given by real mother '- Shesha.

Y/n owns '- restaurant's, hospital's, school's, college's, buildings, companies,she have alot properties,etc.

(Her brother's are going in college which her and her dad own it and yes y/n didn't go to her brother's school or college if she go so she wear mask and go but she didn't go now also).

1ST CEO OF KIM COMPANY AND MAFIA QUEEN OF WHOLE WORLD

DANGEROUS FEARLESS ALL ROUNDER MAFIA QUEEN.[with hidden identity expect her family]

MAFIA GROUP NAME '- DEVIL'S.

MAFIA NAME '- Kiara

UNDERWORLD WORK '- UNDERWORLD AND WORLD'S MAFIA QUEEN.

INNERWORD WORK '- CEO AND OWNER OF EVERY COMPANY SHE OWNS.

{ Her brother's know's that she is mafia queen with rank 1st and she know that her brother's are mafia king with rank 2nd she help her brother's in their missions and her brother's helps in her missions }

[ SHE ALSO HELP GOVERNMENT SOMETIMES AND SOMETIMES GOVERNMENT HELP HER FOR HER MISSIONS ]

*FLASHBACK*

( WHEN Y/N WAS 10 YEARS OLD HER MOM DIE BECAUSE OF HER ENEMY'S, AND THAT TIME Y/N JOIN MAFIA WORLD AGE OF 8, AND BECAUSE OF HER DAD AND HER ENEMY'S HER REAL MOTHER DEAD. BUT AFTER THIS INCIDENT HAPPEN HER FATHER TOLD HER GO TO INDIA AND AMERICA FOR STUDIES AND SHE AGREED SHE STAY THERE FOR 3 YEARS .AND STUDY THERE THEN SHE DECIDED TO STUDY IN SOUTH KOREA, WHEN SHE SHIFT IN KOREA SHE WENT TO HER HOUSE WHERE SHE STAY FIRST. WHEN SHE ENTER SHE SEE THAT HER BROTHER ARE GETTING BEATEN UP BY HER STEPMOTHER, YES SHE LEAVING SOUTH KOREA HER FATHER MARRIED TO A WOMEN SHE WAS GOLDDIGER, BACK TO STORY WHEN Y/N ENTER SHE WAS BEATING HER BROTHER BECAUSE, THEY BROKE ONE PLATE SO SHE START TO BEAT TAE WHEN Y/N SEE THIS HER BLOOD BOILED. SHE WENT TO HER STEPMOTHER SHE WAS ABOUT BEAT ONE MORE STICK WITH RULAR Y/N GRAB THAT RULER AND SLAP HER TIGHT SHE FELL ON GROUND, AND ON HER CHICK THERE WAS 5 FINGERPRINT OF Y/N. THAT WOMEN STAND UP AND ABOUT TO SLAP Y/N BUT Y/N TWIST HER HAND AND KICK ON HER LEG AND SHE FALL ON HER KNEES AND GROANING IN PAIN AND SCREAMING WITH SAYING Y/N LEAVE ME. SHE WAS CRYING BUT Y/N DIDN'T LISTEN TO HER AND, THEN Y/N REMOVE HER POCKET KNIFE WHICH SHE IS KEEPING FOR HER SAFETY AND THEN SHE STAB THE KNIFE IN HER STOMACH AND HER STEPMOTHER IS DEAD NOW )

Y/N POV

I STAB KNIFE IN HER STOMACH, I DIDN'T HESITATE TO KILL HER, SHE DEAD. THEN I LOOK TO MY BROTHERS WHO WERE CRYING I GO TO THEM.

Taehyung :- Noona (he was crying very hard)

After then he come to me and hug me, i hug him back, i hug my other brothers too one by one.

After this i was treating their every wounds that bitch gave to my brother's.

then i ask them what what happen when i leave to india and America they told me all things.

my blood get more boiled,In my eyes there was pure anger shown.

END OF Y/N POV

AUTHOR POV

After treating their wounds she left in her room and went to sleep after waking up she freshen up and goes in kitchen and make kimchi rice,ramen, juice and some pancakes for her and her brother's.

After that she called her brother's.
They all come and sit on dinning table they all eat there food silently.but then Jin spoke,

Jin :- Di how was your work. (Smile)

Y/n :- nice (say with bright smile)

Jungkook :- didu plzz can you feed me with your hands. (Shows puppy eyes)

Y/n :- sure why not (smile)
Then she feed jungkook. after eating dinner.

They all went to living room then they see dad is coming.

END OF AUTHOR POV

Soo-Hyun :- Hello kids how are you y/n when did you come from india and America? (He was shock)

Y/n :- today (in serious tone)

Soo-Hyun :- oh okay

Y/n :- why you want to make my brother's life more hell with that sl*t, huh? (Cold tone with death glares)

Soo-Hyun :- what are you saying and she is your mom.

Y/n :- that bitch will never be my mom and she is stepmom I am saying right? mr.kim.

Soo-Hyun :- Y/N (Shout)

(Slap to Y/n)

Everyone there was shock

(Slap)

Everyone was shock when y/n slap her father .

Y/n :- voice low and don't ever touch me again.

Then Y/n went from there.

(From that day she and her father never talk properly to eachother)

FLASHBACK ENDS
______________________________________

Thank you for reading, that's it for today's part hope you enjoyed leave a vote and reply to tell me.

Thanks for your all love and support. Love you.

And yes one more think, I am going to upload another part very soon or soon.

Because of work I am busy but understand me and keep supporting and loving to aura.

For now Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night.

Love you Bye bye.
______________________________________