Rules!/Fall Sick! (39)

Y/n Pov

In morning 🌄

I wake up because of so much noise in livin'room. Arghhh.

*sigh* now I am wake up let's go and fresh up. I went in bathroom and did my morning routine.

Outfit 👇🏻

I went out taking my bag, and head towards livin'room

I went out taking my bag, and head towards livin'room. And there were still noises.

[Y/n; Seriously! Like they haven't finished. Still.]

I went and sit on couch, and started to look on my phone. To check emails.

[Y/n; now here we go again. I don't think that this fight will even stop. I am going to office.]

Then I take my bag and went to garage take one car and drove to company.

End of Y/n Pov

Maya Pov

I was sleeping peacefully until, someone splash water on me. I woke up.

Maya :- what the fu*k! Who the h*ll splash water on me!?

And I heard some laughing noises. I rub my eyes and see it was jungkook.

Maya :- aahhhh!! Jungkook-shi why the hell did you do this!?

Jungkook-shi :- *laugh* jin hyung told me to wake you up, but you didn't so I splash water on you. *laugh*

Maya :- urghh!! Fu*k! Leave it I am just going to freshen up myself, after my bath I will see you!

Jungkook-shi :- yeah yeah, and don't curse if jin hyung heard it he will punish you. Ok by sis.

Saying he went.

Maya :- urghh!!

Then I get up from my bed and went to bathroom did my morning routine, wear clothes and went downstairs.

Outfit 👇🏻