• 41 •

K A I R A

K A I R A

I looked out from the window of the car, the other vehicles were passing by. The food trucks or stalls were crowded with people. Most of them were either clicking pictures or shooting their food. Maybe those people never feel hungry.

“Kaiwa, what is your favourite ice-cweam fwavour ?" Questioned Sitara, breaking the peaceful silence. “Umm..mine? I don't have any specific liking. But yeah, I like strawberry or sometimes I just prefer blue berry, I like sweet tangy flavours." I replied, glancing at Sitara.

“Oh wow. I wuv stawbewwy but I always choose chochie cauze it's vewy yum yum," She said in her baby voice, melting my heart all over again. I cooed and kissed her cheek carefully, not bending a lot. As usual my hands were on my stomach as we continued to enjoy the ride.

Oh..! So forgetful of me. I totally forgot to mention where we were going. Certainly, Devansh, Sitara and I were going shopping as tomorrow we have to leave for Switzerland. And my Moon ofc. Yah..moon. I named my baby as moon. Whatever it might be I will call him or her moon. It is because I had spent a lot of my time by talking to the moon or either staring at it. The moon always reminds me of my little one who was living and growing in me.

My little moon.

I was quite excited, the reason was after a few months my moon would be out into this world. He or she will view the colourful world for the first time. He or she will play in my lap.
'Your child is fit and fine. Just like her mumma.'
The words brought a huge grin to my lips. Yesterday I had visited my gynecologist for a monthly check up and I was completely on cloud nine listing her positive words about the health and growth of the baby. But I was a little upset about my mental health. My doctor had been clueing me about stress ? I have been stressing a lot lately.

God. Could not I just relax myself and enjoy the freaking world ? I didn't know what was wrong with me ? I mean I tried to be happy but it seemed kind of impossible. Or maybe out of my reach. Hah..! Never mind.

I was very excited about our vacation. We were going to fly to Switzerland. I should have been annoyed by the fact that Devansh was going to give us company but he was the main person for this trip. If he wouldn't go then no one would go. So...Yeah! I sound egocentric.

Rude

“We're here." Devansh informed unbuckling his seat belt. I unlocked my side door and came out whereas Devansh picked Sitara from her booster seat. He closed the shut and pressed on his car key, locking the car. He had his sunglasses on, as always and a frown on his. The guards were behind us.

Let me tell you a secret, I always feel quite uneasy with these guards around me. It's not very comfortable.

“Dada, can I buy stuffies? Pwease!" I chuckled seeing Sitara's puppy eyes. She always has a way to trick others and get whatever she wants. Devansh looked at me through his dark glasses, making me clear my throat. He then diverted his gaze to Sitara,“Of course baby. You will get anything you want only if you behave. Ok?"