• 56 •

K A I R A

K A I R A

"Mumma." That word. Despite being such a beautiful word, in our situation, it was not such a beautiful moment. Having Sitara's heartless mother in front of me, made me crunch my face in disgust and rage.

It did not take a second for John and Sakshi to get up from their place and stand near me. That woman's expression took a sudden turn,"Tara, baby." She bent down her waist slightly to get closer to Tara only to be pushed Sitara further away from that woman, by me. She glared at me. Later Tara was picked up by Devansh.

Devansh was throwing daggers in the direction of that woman. "Devansh, how are you? I missed you so much! You have changed a l-" She was trying to get closer to Devansh, also, only to be stopped by him. "Don't you dare to come close to any of us. I warn you, Mona."

Through her expression it was clear, she had enough. "And why do you even think I would be interested to come close to you both?" She gritted her teeth. Then she pointed her polished fake nailed finger towards me,"And you bitch, how dare you? So now a low graded gold digger will keep me away from my family, huh? I can see how you have done black magic on my family. It is also visible how you have managed to make yourself look like a whore." She glanced at my baby bump.

My blood boiled by her words,"If that is so, then for your kind information, you need to throw away both of your eyeballs and get yourself a pair of new ones." I spat on her face, with equal anger. "MIND YOUR TONGUE."

"Then you also learn that. I am not a whore. This baby does not belong to Devansh , did you get me ?" I shouted, feeling a burning sensation in my throat.

"Then why are you here with them? Don't you have a family of your own?" She asked with a smirk. I stood there silent. I did not know what to say.

"Mona, stop it. You are crossing every limit. You are the one, who was and is a whore. Don't dare to speak any negative words about Kiara, or else no one would be worse than me, tonight." Devansh came forward, breathing heavily with fury. "What this bitch has done to both of you, father and daughter? Why are you behaving in this way with me?" She let some fake tears flow down her cheeks.

I could not help but roll my eyes at her useless act.

"It is not her, Mona. It's you who lost all the rights to us. You lost it that day when you left my daughter alone to die. You were the worst woman in my life, Mona. We father and daughter were actually having a better life now, after those critical years but then you decided to show your ugly and unfortunate face to us, now." He split out those cruel words from his mouth.

I placed one hand on my stomach and another on Devansh's arm to calm him. He looked down at me with different emotions. Trust me, I saw a hint of sorrow in his eyes. He, being talented enough, disappeared it, in a blink.

I glanced at Mona only to find her glaring at my hand. A man from nowhere came and grabbed Mona's waist,"What's wrong, honey? Are they bothering you?" The man asked. The man was extremely scary. The Indian style gold chain, around his neck and gold rings in his fingers gave a luxurious vibe.

No doubt why Mona was with him.

"Yes, this woman here is being mean to me and she is also bothering me with these people." She pouted like a baby. I felt disgusted by her as my eyes widened.

"Look, lady. I respect women but if anyone dares to mess with my woman then.." he took a few steps towards me. I took a few steps back,"t-then what?" I was terrified of him. "Hmm..then kitten, no one can save you from me." He smirked while his eye ball followed my sweat beads.

I saw a hand on his chest, pushing him away from him,"In that case, man, ask your woman to stay away from mine. It's because my woman is also precious to me and if anyone even dares to put their filthy breath on her then the next moment you can find them dead, let alone a hand." I was left wordless. His woman. When? My lips formed gaps with extreme shock.

Mona had the same expression as mine.
"Oh.. so, you are not only a slut or whore but also a lier."
I stomped my feet,"Look, you, Monalisa painting, for the last time I am telling you, Devansh is not the father of my baby. Hell, my baby doesn't even have a father. And I don't know why I am even explaining this to a dead brain like you." I huffed for air.

"ohh...!" I heard hooting behind me. Sakshi, Devansh and John, all looked proud. I gulped down a glass of cold drink that was kept on the table.

Mona's face had turned red. She was embarrassed for real. Her so-called husband was fuming like a ball of fire. He raised his hand in the air, making me flinch back, yet I never got hurt. I opened my eyes and his hand was in the air. "Not so easily, brother." A hard punch landed on his cheek. It was Dr. Das, I mean Rajesh. He smirked at the bulky man.

I did not know what he was doing there.

He came at such a perfect time. I smiled at him as he grinned walking closer. He stood along with us, giving a challenging glare towards the couple.

Mona's husband stood up. His glares were equal to bullets that were being shot towards Rajesh. And that made me gulp.

I didn't have good feeling for tonight.

~to be continued~

{A/N}

Words : 1015

Published : 09 Apr 2023

Vote

Comment
(I need to know your thoughts about the jokers that has entered in our story, now...Hihi..!)

Share

Writer,
Pratibha