• 53 •

K A I R A

K A I R A

“Sitara. Please stop, child. I am not feeling well." Sitara halted and looked at me. She dashed to me and held my finger,“Kaiwa, you okie?" I sighed and walked to the bench. I had started feeling more tired than ever. Maybe we can blame the pregnancy. “I am okay, Cutie pie. Thanks."

It had not been 5 minutes since I started playing with her and I was already exhausted. I felt movement in my stomach and after that my stomach growled loudly. It was so loud that Sitara giggled behind her palm.

I was craving for some pickles, ice-cream, chocolate, chips, or some fast food. I was in no mood to have any types of home made food. If I ask Aarna maa for food, she just gonna hand me some fruits. The breakfast was boring even though it was my favorite, Upma. I love it but in this period, I didn't desire for it.

My baby bump had become bigger. My 8th month is going on. I meant it would end this week. To be honest, I was hella nervous for my 9th month. I didn't know what to do.

The fear kept eating me every night but what else could I do?

“Sitara, do you have chocolates?" I asked Sitara, shamelessly. She frowned and shook her head. “I told dada to get me chocowates, he wiw bwing them thodayyii (*today)," she giggled with excitement.

I rolled my eyes,“He will bring for you but what about me?" I faked a pout. “Ask your dada." She told me. My pout was now lost. I looked at the sky, controlling my tears,“I can't, Sitara. I can't."

“Why?" She questioned. I wiped away my tears and held her arms,“Okay. Enough of these questions. Now go inside." She chuckled and ran inside.

I want chocolate. Now.

I glanced at the exit. There was a guard near the doorstep. I glanced towards the main gate, and my fantastic faith surprised me with two guards. They were huge humans with guns in their hands and sunglasses. Why so tight security? I was on the verge of crying.

I cancelled my plan to leave this property and instead decided to walk around the garden. While wandering around, my eyes fell on the back gate of this house. My heart burst into happiness. I knew it, god would never like his child being upset. I love you god. I made sure I had some money with me.

There was an ice-cream and chocolate parlour near the house. Without any second thought, I went there. I was about to enter when I gazed down at my clothes. I did not change before leaving.

They looked decent so I went inside

They looked decent so I went inside. The bell rang and with that, everybody's attention was on me. I shyly went to the counter. “Hi. I want to order a brownie with extra chocolate sauce and chocolate chips. I would also like to have a  chocolate milkshake and one chocolate fudge layers." I ordered. My mouth was already watering.

They shared a look before smiling at me,“Okay, mam. You may have your seat. We will serve you when it is prepared." I smiled back after paying for my order.

I was enjoying my hot and delicious brownie. I had finished everything first as they were preparing this brownie. I am so lucky that I got to have this so fresh and yummy. The bell rang, it meant a new customer. I looked up to find two burning eyes, glaring straight at me. I should have noticed him earlier. Fuck you, brownie. Oh sorry baby. I am sorry. Love you brownie, but now what to do with this angry man. The great Devansh Malhotra, himself, was standing near my table. I looked around to find people staring at us.

He did not say anything, just pulled out the chair and sat in front of me. I didn't realise that I had destroyed my brownie with nervousness. His folded fist opened as he actioned me to eat,“Eat. Eat." I gulped and took a spoon full of brownie and filled it in my mouth. “We will talk about it, for sure." I did not dare to say anything. I am dead today.

After I was done, we stood up. We made our way out of the shop, I nervously turned to him. He opened the door,“Get in."
“Sorry," I whispered. “Kaira,please." I frowned before getting in. He put on my seat belt,“Sit here, silently until I return. Got me?" I shook my head positively. “Very good." He said before closing the door. I blushed. He said 'very good.'

He later came out with a packet from the shop with two packets in his hand. He got into the car and glanced at me. “Who let you come here all by yourself?" He asked with frowned eyebrows. I sheepishly grinned,“Hihi.. no-one."

“WHAT?" he took a deep breath, clenching his teeth,“First, you came here alone. Second, you did not inform anyone. So irresponsible of you." He jerked the accelerator with anger. I huffed air in annoyance.
This guy is very boring.

On the half way, his phone started ringing.
He saw it then gave me a look,“It is Aarna maa." He pressed his lips together before swiping his finger on the screen to accept the call.

“Yes, Aarna maa. Speak."
“No. No. Don't worry. She is with me."
“Yes. Ok."
“Hmm..she is completely alright."
“We will reach in a minute."
“Ok."

He ended the call and promptly leaned towards me,“Do you have any idea how much worried everyone is, in the house? No. Of course you don't. You busy in your careless world. Wha asked you to leave the house,at the first place? We will have a talk about it once we reach home." He scolded me. What am I ? A five years old baby girl? Nonsense, man. Can't even understand my cravings.

I shut my mouth and waited for the car to reach his house.

~to be continued~

{A/N}

Words : 1019
Published : 02 Jan, 2023

Devansh is super angry on Kiara.
What would happen next?

As per your demand, here's the another chapter.
I hope you guys like it.

Btw, any message for our Sitara baby?
(She gonna answer you all 😁☺️)

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow for more

Writer,
Pratibha